User Tag List

Thread: Hi all, new to the forum

Default Hi all, new to the forum

Gidday all,

Just wanted to drop a quick note and say Hi and briefly introduce myself and my car to everyone!

My Names Moses,

I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I've been trying to find a local Mazda MPS forum to participate in but I've had no luck finding one here so I thought I would join our dear friends over the Tasman.

I have a Red Gen 1 MPS which I've owned for approx one year now, wonderful car as most other owners would admit. Brought It factory standard and have done some simple stage one mods recently (Corksport Intake, Corksport Turbo Inlet Pipe, GFB Response Hybrid bpv/bov, second cat and muffler delete and have a Cobb accessport V3 on order which should arrive late next week). So essentially a noob when it comes to the MPS.

Have always loved performance cars and motorcycles, have owned a few decent cars in the past (Mitsi Evo 2, Mazda GTX, Mazda GTR, Mazda RX8, Nissan 280sx, Holden SS, Ford XR8 Boss 260, Holden Torana SLR5000, BMW M3) and a range of "normal cars" which I won't bother listing. Love my bikes too, currently have a suzuki sv650s prior to that a yamaha YZF-R6, CBR600rr.

So with the formal intro out of the way, I look forward to participating in this forum and also excited about the great source of learning and information you guys provide.

Thanks all.
    Last edited by Mspec; 25-05-2014 at 08:06 PM.

yay another kiwi..where bouts you based i know of a red mps on the hibiscus coast..theres a meet for us auckland mps owners coming up on thursday at sylvia park..heres the link
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/natio...tml#post290900

3. Default

welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    yay another kiwi..where bouts you based i know of a red mps on the hibiscus coast..theres a meet for us auckland mps owners coming up on thursday at sylvia park..heres the link
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/natio...tml#post290900

Hi Kiwi

I'm not from hibiscus coast, I live in ponsonby, might be a good opportunity to catch up with fellow kiwi mps'ers on Thursday I'll see if I can make it. If not how frequent are these meets?

Quote Originally Posted by allo80 View Post
    welcome!

Thanks mate, seems like a good bunch on here from my browsing of the forum.

Welcome mate, yeah you should come along to the meet! They never happen, haha this will be the first one

Quote Originally Posted by Joshhillis1992 View Post
    Welcome mate, yeah you should come along to the meet! They never happen, haha this will be the first one
    Haha it could be a privilege then!, I'll see what I can do if possible. Cheers

welcome! enjoy the forum and the charactors that call this place home

Quote Originally Posted by MPS2NV View Post
    welcome! enjoy the forum and the charactors that call this place home
    Thanks for that, I'm a forum member of an nz motorcycle club too. So if the team here is anything like my other association (which I suspect it is) I'll be right at home.