User Tag List

Thread: Rumour mills are active - new MPS 3... awd

Default Rumour mills are active - new MPS 3... awd

interesting. but still a long time away if it were to be true

Mazda3 MPS rumoured for 2016

Gen 2 was supposed to be AWD as well

As with anything Mazda related these days (mps. MX5, rx7), unless I can either drive it, or, Mazda gives us a date that you can put your bum in the seat, I'm not holding breath...

The rumoured sub 1000kg mx5 isn't happening so, expect to be disappointed slightly if/when it comes out...

But what about a new mps6? You guys got a gen 2 mps3, only fair we get the next new one :P

Put the F6 straight 6 in a AWD car with manual gears and im there....when i can buy it second hand

Sent from my 920 using Tapatalk

Mazda made some money past YTD, anything is possible and they are looking at competitors! They have had a hot hatch and a sports car for years now, they will hit back im sure! They have already looked at turbo on skyactive and got it working BRING IT MAZDA

Unless they want to say a bit of a "yes VW... Anything you can do, we can do too...". Cause the new 3 is a better car than the golf in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

For feel and making something feel more than what it is for the $$ no one does it better than Mazda

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    Mazda made some money past YTD, anything is possible and they are looking at competitors! They have had a hot hatch and a sports car for years now, they will hit back im sure! They have already looked at turbo on skyactive and got it working BRING IT MAZDA
    Yeah, Mazda made some money last year, much better than previous years.
    And they did it without the RX8, or selling many MPS or MX5.
    So if they want to keep making money, its proven to them now that they don't need to spend money on these cars
    2013 Ford Focus ST - Performance Blue, Cobb AP

Gone 2006 3 MPS Sports - True Red, Koni FSD shocks, in dash OEM look Ebay GPS/DVD, Hypertech, RX8 Rims