User Tag List

Thread: Attention all aucklanders ***auckland meet*** nz

Default Attention all aucklanders ***auckland meet*** nz

Alright guys. i posted a thread a couple of weeks ago and seems a few guys are keen for a meet so lets try get something organised!!

Hows about next THURSDAY night in the Carpark at Syliva Park opposite the Burgerefuel after work hours at about 7pm??

I dont know how well this works for everyone else but any imput would be good so we can come to the conclusion of a preferred time (i picked syliva park as it is quite a central location for auckland)

Would be good to have a catch up with other MS3 ans MS6 owners!! possibly grab a feed and or go for a cruise somewhere??

Post in the thread if your keen as i dont want to turn up if im going to be the only one that does...haha

Cheers guys

Sweet mate! Everything sounds good, count me in!

next thursday meaning 22/5/14? unfortunatly i am working till 10pm that night however i am off on the 29th

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    next thursday meaning 22/5/14? unfortunatly i am working till 10pm that night however i am off on the 29th

Nah its the 29th mate, not tomorrow! So your sweet haha

I wish I could come along, but unfortunately I've got to go to melbourne tomorrow for work. Crap!!