User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me out!

I need to get my hands on a breaker bar! will sort it out this week hopefully.

@Brissy_MPS3. No added vibes. I can't really tell the different. Maybe a bit more solid with my rmm. Torque steer reduced but I think that is more to do with the rmm. Installed my stage 2 sri at the same time and that thing is noisy but sounds great!!

Quote Originally Posted by haveheart View Post
    @Brissy_MPS3. No added vibes. I can't really tell the different. Maybe a bit more solid with my rmm. Torque steer reduced but I think that is more to do with the rmm. Installed my stage 2 sri at the same time and that thing is noisy but sounds great!!
    Hmmm. Is the tranny/axle clunk still there?

Did you end up installing the SSP? Did it help with the clunking noise?

yeah, tranny axle clunk is still there. I took the ssp. Did not like it, throws too short, and the clunk noise still there. May look at getting a jbr or corksport ssp because you can adjust the throw..

@haveheart, damn it I was hoping for good news haha.

I found with my jbr ssp if you set the throw at max reduction (40%) it still clunks, at 20% reduction the clunking is reduced. I took mine out as I didn't quite like the shift action and the missus complained about the offset shifter position. I'll probably put it back in at one stage when I get sick of stock shift feel.

Keen to sell your ssp?

@haveheart,

I didn't see your reply until I got a pm notification, apologies for that.

I'm going to hang onto it for the moment and experiment with different weights.

no worries buddy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12