User Tag List

Thread: New to here, From NZ

Default New to here, From NZ

Hey guys

Again, I am another Kiwi that has joined up your site so no haters

Just purchased a mazda 3 MPS 2007 in the charcoal Grey on some nice aftermarket wheels, lowered springs, deleted resinator from exhaust (gives a nice throaty tone) about a month ago now and am loving it! really looks the part on the rims its is on!

Pretty much Factory, performance wise apart from the slightly modified exhaust! Also got the BOSE sound system inside.

Alot different as my 3 previous cars were 2 version 7 WRX's and a Integra DC5 Type R

I will try get some pictures up as soon as i can as i cannot describe how sexy she looks through typing words
    !!

Anyway, nice to be on here

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	16147Click image for larger version. 

Views:	164 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	16149 Here she is!! My baby. Let me know what you think guys. Thoughts and comments always help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	115 
Size:	150.7 KB 
ID:	16148  

Welcome Mate great colour with the gold wheels, whats your plans for it? Looks like the Mobil on Dominion road?

Hi there,

Not too sure what to do to her yet! i was thinking a turbo back Exhaust..but not too sure where to purchase one from? had a look on trademe but didnt see much so i was thinking possibly getting one custom made?

Would you have any suggestions on what the essentials are to get power out of these little pocket rockets?

haha this is the Mobil in Glenn Innes!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshhillis1992 View Post
    Hi there,

Not too sure what to do to her yet! i was thinking a turbo back Exhaust..but not too sure where to purchase one from? had a look on trademe but didnt see much so i was thinking possibly getting one custom made?

Would you have any suggestions on what the essentials are to get power out of these little pocket rockets?

haha this is the Mobil in Glenn Innes!
    Don't do a turbo back exhaust until you have upgraded your HPFP internals and a minimum, do a bit of researching to see what people do mod wise on here, search "Gibba" for example and have a look at his mod progression for an IDEA of what to do. All depends on what you want out of your car, for me I want to see what I can get staying stock turbo.

You can get parts from the states like a lot of people on here do (me included), will cost a bit in shipping and GST but if your patient, specials come about.

Cheers for the information! I would like to get in touch with other kiwis on here based in Auckland and maybe organise meets to do comparisons etc. anyone based in Auckland let me know!

7. Default

Welcome, nice ride ��

based in auckland but sold my MPS a couple of months back.

yeah upgrade your fuel pump internals if you are going to mod.

hey hows it going

nice ride you have there...im based in albany and liking the idea of an organised meet...
    i have the 6mps so a bit different but maybe we could sort something out for combined shipping...
    also have made contact with a cobb supplier for nz and he has added the accessport to his companys website and he is in the process of adding the autotech hpfp internals from my understanding its only $10 for shipping

http://yics.co.nz/index.php?route=product/product&path=34_148_149_212_213&product_id=463

should be ordering mine sometime next week...

Quote Originally Posted by Joshhillis1992 View Post
    Cheers for the information! I would like to get in touch with other kiwis on here based in Auckland and maybe organise meets to do comparisons etc. anyone based in Auckland let me know!
    Hey mate

Also based in Auckland with a MPS 3. Completely stock standard atm, but accessport, intake, REM and RSB arriving next pay day! Woop Woop.

Definetly keen on a meet, seen some nice MPS 3's and 6's around in Auckland, be good to meet the owners.

have made a new thread on maybe getting a few guys in auckland to have a meet up. Would be keen!!

Also where abouts do you source your parts from?