User Tag List

Thread: Haters gana hate!!

Default Haters gana hate!!

I have hit 30psi on a GTX3576........................ Im running standard Airbox with K&N panel filter!!! 3.75" MAF.................. @Rayd and I have taken the standard airbox turned it into something else........ We have seen intake temp as low or lower than amb with 3" pipe to bar at speed! I will see how far i can push atm 310kw is what i have seen in VD.......... Another Ozmps First!!!

2. Default

Awesome! Congrats!

3. Default

Nice work. Can you please post pictures of it installed. How did you manage to fit in with the front mount piping?

And how ones it sound?!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrix View Post
    Nice work. Can you please post pictures of it installed. How did you manage to fit in with the front mount piping?

And how ones it sound?!
    Not all fmic pumbing can work.. Cxracing?, HDI?, Cobb work

P.S im not running the 3" pipe to front bar as im lazy working on fmic atm
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 21-04-2014 at 11:26 PM.
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Is that 310kw with fmic installed?

You are so attached to that airbox haha

Sent from my HTC One X

Wow... That's some awesome looking work.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Is that 310kw with fmic installed?
    No on Tmic and a cold morning .. We are close to that again now tho with fmic, flow has increased just sorting afrs and boost targets again.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    I have hit 30psi on a GTX3576........................ Im running standard Airbox with K&N panel filter!!! 3.75" MAF.................. @Rayd and I have taken the standard airbox turned it into something else........ We have seen intake temp as low or lower than amb with 3" pipe to bar at speed! I will see how far i can push atm 310kw is what i have seen in VD.......... Another Ozmps First!!!
    Have you done anything on the other end of the air box to improve cold air flow into the filter?

I am looking at doing something similar to this with my CX7 by running a 3" inlet and MAF. It has a different air box with a CAI above the grill under the bonnet with the air then being directed under the filter by a torturous route.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynigma View Post
    Have you done anything on the other end of the air box to improve cold air flow into the filter?

I am looking at doing something similar to this with my CX7 by running a 3" inlet and MAF. It has a different air box with a CAI above the grill under the bonnet with the air then being directed under the filter by a torturous route.
    yes just pump a 3" feed from bumper into where ever you can in the base of airbox