User Tag List

Thread: Hypertech Max Energy Sport

1. Default Hypertech Max Energy Sport

Item: Hypertech Max Energy Sport tuning device

Item Condition: Good condition, missing the software CD but it's free to download from the Hypertech website.

Reason for selling: purchased a Accessport

Price and price conditions: $230 including postage anywhere in Australia

Extra Info: Great device, makes a noticeable difference even on a stock MPS. Allows you to remove torque and boost limiters in the first 3 gears, also has built in tunes for different intakes.

Pictures: Attached

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397616031.292559.jpg
    2008 MPS3 Sports Pack - Metro Grey

[Cobb SF Intake]-[CP-E TIP]-[CP-E FMIC]-[CP-E 3" Cat Back Exhaust]-[Hypertech Max Energy Sport Tuner]-[Eonon GM5151 Head Unit]-[18x8 +35 wheels]-[Kumho KU39 225/40/18]

I have released this @Furrymeatball (god I love that nickname lol).

Just as added protection for you and purchaser, could you please show on the device that it is uninstalled from the vehicle before sale transacts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    I have released this @Furrymeatball (god I love that nickname lol).

Just as added protection for you and purchaser, could you please show on the device that it is uninstalled from the vehicle before sale transacts.
    No worries, I think I'll have to plug it into the computer and it tells you on the software if it is uninstalled or not, I'll take a picture of that.
    2008 MPS3 Sports Pack - Metro Grey

[Cobb SF Intake]-[CP-E TIP]-[CP-E FMIC]-[CP-E 3" Cat Back Exhaust]-[Hypertech Max Energy Sport Tuner]-[Eonon GM5151 Head Unit]-[18x8 +35 wheels]-[Kumho KU39 225/40/18]

4. Default

if anyone is lurking around this i have a hypertech max energy that i am looking to sell. $200 including postage to anywhere in australia. Will post in buy and sell when have enough posts