User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What does everyone need?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
    Funny you should mention that! We got some Southbend clutchs in yesterday and will be getting them up on the site shortly. We have their stage 2 and 3 clutch/flywheel package in stock at the moment.
    Great news, are they straight from Southbend or the ones Protune do a few improvements afterwards
    MPS Gen 2 2012 - i think i have Ebola

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
    Great news, are they straight from Southbend or the ones Protune do a few improvements afterwards
    They are straight from southbend.

3. Default

Okay, to start off the group buy, we will be doing the JMF Manifold with discounts at 3% off for 3 or more manifolds, and 10% off for 6 or more manifolds. This group buy will run for the month of July, or until 6 people have signed up for the group buy. I will start a new thread for this as well.

Thanks guys. Good to see this kicking off. Can we still expect a package for suspension with B8s and Eibach springs? maybe a camber kit as well?

Thanks again.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wsDKII View Post
    Thanks guys. Good to see this kicking off. Can we still expect a package for suspension with B8s and Eibach springs? maybe a camber kit as well?

Thanks again.
    Yes you can. We will likely do something along the lines of B8's and the springs of your choice or something like that.

6. Default

Alright guys, we are gonna go ahead get the next group buy rolling. We want to do Bilstein shocks with a spring of your choice, but right now bilsteins are currently backordered and I don't have an ETA at this time. So how does everyon feel about Koni Yellows instead?

(mps 6 ) do koni yellows suit a lowered car (3 cm? )

what would the price be eibach + koni yellows 4 corners?

Go bilsteins over koni yellows, pretty sure you have to muck about installing them.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet View Post
    (mps 6 ) do koni yellows suit a lowered car (3 cm? )

what would the price be eibach + koni yellows 4 corners?
    Yes, Koni yellows are suited for a lowered car.

The Koni yellows are regularly $607.60 and the Eibach springs are $245

A Group buy would put them around $800 for the set if there are at least 5 people interested.

Quote Originally Posted by spooon View Post
    Go bilsteins over koni yellows, pretty sure you have to muck about installing them.
    Could you elaborate on this? I've never installed struts on an MPS 6 before.

I would prefer Bilsteins....but i dont know enough to make an informed choice.
    @EdgeAutosport.com can you provide cost estimates for the following options - i think one of these 4 will be the right choice for us MPS6 owners in AU:

Koni Sport yellows & Eibach Pro Springs
    Koni Sport yellows & King Springs

Bilsteins B8s & Eibach Pro Springs <-- currently this is the setup im leaning towards.
    Bilsteins B8s & King Springs

Whatever the case is, i will want to be lowering my car using aftermarket shocks and springs.

Im ok to wait for the backorder
    wsDK_II
    Radiant Ebony Mazda MPS 6 (September-2007)
    My Ride: http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...-services.html
    What is stock????

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wsDKII View Post
    I would prefer Bilsteins....but i dont know enough to make an informed choice.
    @EdgeAutosport.com can you provide cost estimates for the following options - i think one of these 4 will be the right choice for us MPS6 owners in AU:

Koni Sport yellows & Eibach Pro Springs
    Koni Sport yellows & King Springs

Bilsteins B8s & Eibach Pro Springs <-- currently this is the setup im leaning towards.
    Bilsteins B8s & King Springs

Whatever the case is, i will want to be lowering my car using aftermarket shocks and springs.

Im ok to wait for the backorder

Alright, I'll be starting a new thread soon for this. I want to see if I can get an ETA on the Bilsteins. We may do both Koni and Bilstein with the guys who get Bilstein having to understand there may be a bit more wait on it.

Koni Yellow + Eibach Pro = $700
    BilsteinB8b + Eibach Pro = $775

I'm Ok to wait, tasks for the pricing info - I take it that is for front and rear?, 4x springs and 4x shocks?
    Thanks

hey updates on this?

14. Default

Thread incoming.

Could you elaborate on this? I've never installed struts on an MPS 6 before.
    Sorry haven't had much chance to chase this up... I suspect that with Koni you have to reuse part of the stock shock body to make it work on the MPS6. This might have changed though as it's been a long time since anyone on here fitted up koni shocks to a 6.

If I get time later I'll run a few searches and see what I can come up with.

Alright, I'll be starting a new thread soon for this. I want to see if I can get an ETA on the Bilsteins. We may do both Koni and Bilstein with the guys who get Bilstein having to understand there may be a bit more wait on it.

Koni Yellow + Eibach Pro = $700
    BilsteinB8b + Eibach Pro = $775
    I would be keen on either of these setups, leaning toward the koni setup though.
    Are these figures including shipping and I am guessing the currency isn't AUS?
    Also was there a good solution for customs?

Hey @EdgeAutosport.com do you guys still sell the CP-E rear diff mount for the 6?

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by spooon View Post
    Hey @EdgeAutosport.com do you guys still sell the CP-E rear diff mount for the 6?
    Yes, we do. If you are asking because you don't see it on our site, that is because it is out of stock right now. We have more cp-e stocking orders on the way so it should be available again soon.

group buy is up if you're still interested.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234