User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What does everyone need?

Actually I might be interested in a Koni FSD and Eibach Pro Kit spring combo.
    Ive read good things about this combo and it gives just a small drop which I like.

2. Default

I'm keen in Swifts spec R Springs and trying to get some numbers together..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

3. Default

So how would everyone feel about a Koni Yellow/XXSpring/SPC Camber arm group buy? For the 3's. For the 6's, we could do B8/XXSpring/SPC Ball joints or perhaps something else.

If I could just participate in the camber arms part of the group buy then keen

Sent from my HTC One X

After reading through this + Changing my mind, i think that for the MPS6, a "B8 + XXSpring + SPC Ball joints + camber kit" would be idea for a lot of people here who have a stock spring / shock setup.

Maybe Eibach or King Springs for the springs.

What do you guys think?

What would a set up like that set ya back?

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

Gen 1 Cobb FMIC + DP please lol

Any update @EdgeAutosport.com ?

Sent from my 920 using Tapatalk

9. Default

Getting the bilstein B8's for the MPS 6 sorted. Had to call the manufacture to confirm part numbers and then get prices for everything. I should have them available by the end of the month (as in ready to ship).

I have a meeting today to discuss what exactly we'll be able to do for the group buy and I should have a Poll up tomorrow morning so we can narrow it down to one thing for now though we will likely cover most of them eventually.

What about bundles, e.g. Springs, shocks, camber kits, ball joints, control arms etc?
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
    Getting the bilstein B8's for the MPS 6 sorted. Had to call the manufacture to confirm part numbers and then get prices for everything. I should have them available by the end of the month (as in ready to ship).

I have a meeting today to discuss what exactly we'll be able to do for the group buy and I should have a Poll up tomorrow morning so we can narrow it down to one thing for now though we will likely cover most of them eventually.
    Awesome news, thanks heaps! I'm not desperate though (actually I'll be in Ireland for a few weeks at the end of the month)

12. Default

Autotech HPFP!

13. Default

fmic or cbe?

14. Default

autotech cdfp

15. Default

If a dp or cat back (or both) was decided on, which brand would you guys like?

CP-E Dual-CBE for $500 please

i already got the CP-E DP from you, would go well

Wont be able to afford it for 5 months though.......

Issue with cat backs is that our rear bumper is shorter than usdm bumpers

Oh...that is odd. Well I was planning on getting a custom fabricated connection from the cp-e dp back to the stock mufflers originally, so back to that i guess.

front engine mount + rear engine mount mps 6

Is the bumper issue just for the 3 mps, or 6 as well??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast