User Tag List

Thread: CORKSPORT Adjustable Short Shifter - MPS 3

Default CORKSPORT Adjustable Short Shifter - MPS 3

CorkSport is pleased to announce the CorkSport Adjustable Shortshifter for the Mazdaspeed 3.

CorkSports Adjustable Shortshifter was designed to adjust your shift throw by up to 35% shorter than the plastic OEM shaft to allow for faster and more efficient shifting.
    With two ways of adjustability, you can tailor the shift position by adjusting the height of the shift knob within a range of 4 inches and adjusting the distance of your shift throw. As a direct OEM replacement and maintaining OEM fitment, after installation you can opt to use the OEM Mazda shift knob or go for an aftermarket shift knob.

This is a great mod if you have a 6 speed manual transmission, you can install it yourself and you will clearly enjoy the new feel of the adjusted throw of your shift.

The CorkSport Mazdaspeed 3 Adjustable Shortshifter is available for just $189 – Order yours today!

I'm hearing these are the bomb. No more missed shifts and removes the sloppy shifter feeling.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Guessing there are differences to the gen1 and these don't fit?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

By the way... any update on the local AUS vendor situation? I still wanna buy some of your sweet stuff but shipping from US is killing the deal!

Please tell me there is a version for the 6 in the pipeline???

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Guessing there are differences to the gen1 and these don't fit?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    The first gen version is different. Our engineers are looking at getting it going.

-Derrick

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fully6mps View Post
    Please tell me there is a version for the 6 in the pipeline???
    We do not have any plans for a 6 shifter. IF you want us to get one going get all of the MPS6/MS6 guys you can to submit a product request.

http://www.corksport.com/product-ideas.html

-Derrick

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ag MPS View Post
    By the way... any update on the local AUS vendor situation? I still wanna buy some of your sweet stuff but shipping from US is killing the deal!
    Nothing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CorkSport View Post
    The first gen version is different. Our engineers are looking at getting it going.

-Derrick

- - - Updated - - -

We do not have any plans for a 6 shifter. IF you want us to get one going get all of the MPS6/MS6 guys you can to submit a product request.

Product Ideas - CorkSport Mazda Performance - 360-260-CORK

-Derrick

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing yet.
    Why not use DHL like EDGE do, it's quick and very reasonable priced..also will these work on a right hand drive, the new released JBR for Gen1s apparently wont work on right hand drive.
    MPS Gen 2 2012 - i think i have Ebola