User Tag List

Thread: Mk7 Golf GTI/Opti-Coat Application - TNCC

Default Mk7 Golf GTI/Opti-Coat Application - TNCC

Hi All,

Thought I would share with you all brand new car detail I did on this Red Golf GTI. I must say I was impressed, I was never a big fan of these cars but I love this model, the interior definately is an Interior I could get use to.
    The car received the general wash down/decontamination & clay bar (To remove any contaminants that may have bonded to the surface during transit), A single stage machine polish was also done (To remove any swirls/defects induced prior to delivery), followed by an IPA wipedown and Opti-coat Pro application on whole car + wheels.

The car was not in to bad condition with only 850kms on the clock but there were a few defects, and the added gloss was a huge improvement.

Here are a few shots:

Interior was done first. All leather/plastics etc got condition/treatment, and a good vacuum. Love the interior!

Some Shots during Polishing stage:

Final Shots, Car Completed:

Tired of Polishing/waxing your car often? This new car was supplied with a lifetime warranty on Opti-Coat. See what we can do for your ride (5 year warranty also available for cars older than 2 years).

To see more work visit www.topnotchcarcare.com.au
    To contact us: Send a message to the page/A private message here or email me at info@topnotchcarcare.com.au

Thanks for looking!
    Web: www.topnotchcarcare.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/topnotchcarcare
    Email: info@topnotchcarcare.com.au

Premium Detailing & Opti-Coat Mon-Sat

That is fkin gorgeous

That is beautiful! Looks great in the sun. Nice work.

Sent from my evil apple using Tapatalk

Great stuff Matt