User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cleaned SRI filter - oh noes..

^^^^ Gaffer tape lol. If you lived in Melbourne I've got a spare Cobb filter you could use to test it with

Sent from my HTC One X

Well I have a Cs dry flow and clean it with the k&n cleaner and never had a problem. I didn't leave it out in the sum too much though, but didn't take too long (couple hours) to dry in a bit of a breeze. I agree with trying another filter of just that panel taped over, just to test it without your filter somehow.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I don't think the panel taped to the end of the SRI will work. You would be trying to suck air through a 2.5" diameter circle of filter (that's like using one I those tiny OCC VTA filters for your intake). That is probably going to cause more problems (from the massive restriction) than it will help identify.

Sent from my evil apple using Tapatalk

4. Default

hey guys,

Latest update is that I've sent in pics (on CS's request) of the pod for their assessment. I didn't end up trying the unfiltered run around the block...there was construction going on around the place so I didn't want to take the risk (albeit being minimal). Didn't have anyone else that had spare a pod filter to try, and didn't want to chuck on a supercheap one for the sake of testing...I'll see what CS come back with...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12