User Tag List

Thread: MPS6 GPS Navigation upgrade

1. Default MPS6 GPS Navigation upgrade

Hello guys,
    Just wondering if anyone has any experience on this or purchased this? How does it perform or any other brands or sites to recommend?

Upgrade Multimedia GPS Navigation System Stereo FOR Mazda 6 MPS Speed Atenza | eBay

No, but that looks really cool. Nice find!!

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Looks good, mentions a rear camera display too, but didn't seem to include the camera?

Sent from my 920 using Tapatalk

Doesn't include the camera. If you dig into the ad it states the camera is optional.

Also bit dissapointingly it doesn't appear to support bluetooth streaming of music with no A2DP support and can only handle up to 8GB usb sticks for music. It also doesn't explicitly state if media can be controlled from the steering wheel which is something worth checking. Still if you want the GPS built into the car and like the look it probably isn't too bad value.

i have this in my car :
    NON gps though.. just for MP3 , 6 folders of 99 songs each = 594 songs! + cd stacker stil works

CAR Digital CD Music Changer USB SD MP3 FOR Mazda 2 3 5 6 Tribute Miata MX Radio | eBay

straight fit . pull off the glove compartment reach round the back of the cd deck and plug this in , usb 8gb is enough to store the 594 songs so yea .. and you can pull out the usb update the songs and plug back in etc. still uses steering etc controls and loses nothing..

i like it!

my 2 cents
    Mazda 6 MPS Velocity Red

CS REM +HDi FMIC+fmic water squirters + 3inch DP +Cat Back Exhaust + 3 inch TIP + Corksport airbox +Corksport MAF housing +K&N Pod +
    BNR S2 + cobb EBCS + 3 bar Map sensor +Cobb APv2 - custom tune
    Lenso dc6 wheels in gloss white + rear sway bar + TT diff mounts+ lowered on ISC coilovers

Hey @skeetskeet, it says it supports up to 32GB usb - can you confirm?

Also, how long is the cable from the back of the head unit? Could it run into the center arm rest compartment?

the cable isnt that long , yes it does support 32 gb but 594 songs dont come close to that storage...
    i have mine in my glove compartment , usb is in for months and when i update the songs its a easy swap
    i guess you could have multi usb's and hot swap them also

Thanks mate, i might get one

i had one on my NA 6 and it was great , that one had bluooth streaming but from a different company..
    but this one is just as good , you can also get this

Bluetooth BT USB SD HC MP3 CD Changer AUX Adapter Mazda 6 2002 2008 | eBay
    this has a blutooth module or cable or some thing .. but i havent tested this one ... 30 bux more , i dont see my self doing blutooth streaming etc
    Mazda 6 MPS Velocity Red

CS REM +HDi FMIC+fmic water squirters + 3inch DP +Cat Back Exhaust + 3 inch TIP + Corksport airbox +Corksport MAF housing +K&N Pod +
    BNR S2 + cobb EBCS + 3 bar Map sensor +Cobb APv2 - custom tune
    Lenso dc6 wheels in gloss white + rear sway bar + TT diff mounts+ lowered on ISC coilovers