User Tag List

Thread: Brisbane Mazda Dealers

Default Brisbane Mazda Dealers

Hi guys,

Can anybody recommend a Brisbane Mazda dealer that actually knows what they are doing and wont stuff people around?

I might have a warranty issue and want to avoid the hassle that I have experienced with other dealers from previous cars.

Live westside Brisbane so closest Mazda dealers are Centenary or Boettcher, but will travel elsewhere if they have a better rep.

Cheers!

I used to go to South city Mazda, a few of the service staff owned 3 MPS'. They were pretty good to me. Never claimed warranty though so no idea what they would be like with that. Grand Prix used to race them it that's Northside.

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks mate.

My car was originally from Grand Prix. They are about an hour from my place.

I bought my BT50 from them, they're ok.. but I lived on the Southside

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

I have used both South City Mazda and Centenary Mazda dealers in Brisbane. I have never had a warranty claim/ issue but I found Centenary in general a much slicker operation to deal with.
    Best of Luck

Thanks guys.

I went to Centenary once to ask about the clunky gearbox/shafts. The service manager was more interested in trying to book me in for a diagnosis than actually talk about it. He basically said he has never heard a clunky MPS before and made a vague reference to a rear engine mount, which is known not to solve the clunking shafts.