User Tag List

Thread: MPS6 Vs S 2000

1. Default MPS6 Vs S 2000

Hi guys I hope some of you would be able to help me out here.
    My friend and I are going to settle this 1-1 all draw between our cars. my MPS6 and his S2000.
    First time he won by half a length my defence was I had the car for 2 days therefore didn't launch.
    Second time I bet him by a tiny margin 1/4 length his excuse clutch was slipping.
    Now that he has changed everything that need changing it's back to it's monster habit of owning everyone on the road.
    I suggested to settle this last one without having to worry about cops and people around. Hence at my work on the runway of the local airport in gippsland it is easy access (before 6am) and it's 1.3k long so a 1/4 mile would be best suited.
    Now my car is stock but a have 1.5month until the showdown (cameras rolling). His is Cold air intake and brand new clutch.

I know that in order to keep up I'll have to remove some weight and light mods. Any small recommendation without blowing my pocket?

Hpfp, AP, e85 (or united p100) tune should see 25-30% increase in power

Cost about $1500 all up

this is pov style ...

take out the spare , all the other crap in the boot
    head rests for passengers , see if you can do some dodgy air intake to fender just a temp setup...
    if you have a boost controller juice it up a bit .. within safe limits... also get a bag of ice , throw it on your cooler 15 mins before the big day

kick that honda's ass!

gluck!

4. Default

Now that sounds like something more along the size of my pocket.. I can't wait to see him in my rear view mirror. hopefully I can post the vid on here

ive always wanted to test drive a S2000
    wife said she would divorce me if i owned one thou. she hates most hondas.

haha thought you would like that .. as i said its povo style but best bang for lack of BUCK haha
    also FYI take your plates off your cars , not for speed or weight just to protect identity..

Quote Originally Posted by fabtech View Post
    Now that sounds like something more along the size of my pocket.. I can't wait to see him in my rear view mirror. hopefully I can post the vid on here
    Mazda 6 MPS Velocity Red

CS REM +HDi FMIC+fmic water squirters + 3inch DP +Cat Back Exhaust + 3 inch TIP + Corksport airbox +Corksport MAF housing +K&N Pod +
    BNR S2 + cobb EBCS + 3 bar Map sensor +Cobb APv2 - custom tune
    Lenso dc6 wheels in gloss white + rear sway bar + TT diff mounts+ lowered on ISC coilovers

8. Default

@skeetskeet yeah I will remove the plate of course. I like the fact that it will be on the runway top gear style haha.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

will there be an MPS runway day where we can all come out onto the airfield?

10. Default

Haha I wish mate.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk