User Tag List

Thread: ETS TMIC v Corksport

Default ETS TMIC v Corksport

For those interested in my sale of C/S tmic compared what it does with ETS @Lachlan, VD of same tune used with both coolers, these were done with in 2 hours of each other

This doesn't mean ditch cork sport cooler for those who have one or want one, it only hit a wall once pushing over 23psi etc through it with a larger turbo and or meth, if usng a K04 or goals of 270heel kw or under the C/S cooler is great value
    All tuning is done by that Rayd person (shameless plug)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	etsvcorsportkw.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	15939
    MPS Gen 2 2012 - i think i have Ebola

Default ETS TMIC v Corksport

Can confirm that the ETS did show a flow advantage over the CS, shows that the extra 0.25" thickness of the ETS allows more flow when compared to the CS as it was approaching its flow limit for the same boost levels.

Thanks for this, it's good to see some direct comparison. By the look of it, even with e85 and/or meth, there would be little difference on a k04?

Sent from my evil apple using Tapatalk

K04 would be fine
    Think you'd need to a BT and really be wanting the last little bit of performance to be worried about flow

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Any heat exchange comparison to add?

Quote Originally Posted by MPS2NV View Post
    Any heat exchange comparison to add?
    Didn't really study that hehe, just had a look.
    The C/s peaked 33.8deg C at 6140rpm onwards, ETS peaked at 30c @5400 and held that to redline. The air intake temp shows 22.7778c with ETS and C/S 23.8889..yet the BATS on the ETS are around 4c lower than C/S from 4000rpm onwards.
    MPS Gen 2 2012 - i think i have Ebola

Might as well wack stock back on for shits and giggles too! Lol

lol am sick of being under the bonnet trying things. Was thinking of turning meth off and using an older pump fuel tune with what the C/S was tuned with, trouble is all the tuning was done during summer and it is gonna start getting cooler air at nights so it may throw it off.
    The C/S still did an amazing job of 254kw on pump fuel (united 100) with **** all knock tuned during summer nights.

The ETS has been the best TMIC since it was released some 5 or so years ago.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk