User Tag List

Thread: stickers

Default stickers

hey all , looking for the MPS sticker that goes on the mazda 6 bonnet where the bulge is , there used to be hotstuff website or some thing .. any one know any others?? also where can i get the OZMPS cards the ones that say hi join our club etc etc

@duglet for the cards. #muzza for the stickers maybe?

Thanks.. waitin for repliesss now

any one have any OZMPS stickers??

Don't suppose you actually searched..?

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17378

didnt thanks

- - - Updated - - -

while your there do you know where to get the mps 6 bonnet bulge sticker?

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet View Post
    didnt thanks

- - - Updated - - -

while your there do you know where to get the mps 6 bonnet bulge sticker?
    You know, I often think that perhaps the Internet Age has a lot to answer for when it comes to people generally losing their critical reasoning and thinking abilities.

I'm not an old man by any stretch - but back when I was going through primary school in the 90s, we didn't have the world at our fingertips. The internet was really in its infancy, and a home PC with dialup connection was the pinnacle of an average household's access.

If we needed to find factual information for a report or some similar item, we went to Encyclopaedia Brittanica. The paper version that is, not online. The school library always had them available for use, and although it was sometimes a mission to find exactly what you were after it was always rewarding when you finally found the answer you were looking for.

Of course, had the MPS been around then I doubt we would have found anything to do with the bonnet sticker in an encyclopaedia. You probably would have gone straight to the Yellow Pages. Can't search them by vehicle type though, no siree. You would have had to look through the types of ads until you found something close - probably a signwriting business would be the best bet. You'd then have to call around to see if any of them had the ability to cut a vinyl that big, and how much it would cost you, and if they can source the graphics for you or not.

The other option would have been to head to Autobarn or Supercheap. Remember, this is back in the day where everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) who worked there was a gearhead. If they weren't helping you find a part for your car, they were looking up one for their own and on their lunchbreaks were out back changing that part over on their car in the carpark. Surely you'd find one of them who could recommend a signwriter who looked after them with a sweet price on their last vinyl sticker.

Yep, it sure used to be tough.

Now of course things have changed. I can go to google.com.au and type in 'mps bonnet sticker' and believe it or not, the VERY FIRST search result is exactly what you're looking for. Give it a try, and then maybe reflect on the fact that if you've actually read this whole diatribe then it's actually taken you longer than it would have to just go to Google in the first place.

Hope that helps!
    2006 3MPS | CorkSport Stage 2 Intake | cp-e 75duro REM | more to come...

For upcoming cruises and events in QLD, head to:
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/qld-forum/

Thanks for that write up, on your last paragraph it says that the first result comes up with what im looking for :

Yes but , its for www.hotcarstuff.com.au/mazda-mps-power-bulge.html‎ which alot of people have had mixed results for , and if im not 100% comfortable with the purchase and surety that ill receive it in adequate time then i wont purchase it..

I am also aware sign writers can do the same but was not sure of results / price etc.

thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by 17sjs View Post
    You know, I often think that perhaps the Internet Age has a lot to answer for when it comes to people generally losing their critical reasoning and thinking abilities.

I'm not an old man by any stretch - but back when I was going through primary school in the 90s, we didn't have the world at our fingertips. The internet was really in its infancy, and a home PC with dialup connection was the pinnacle of an average household's access.

If we needed to find factual information for a report or some similar item, we went to Encyclopaedia Brittanica. The paper version that is, not online. The school library always had them available for use, and although it was sometimes a mission to find exactly what you were after it was always rewarding when you finally found the answer you were looking for.

Of course, had the MPS been around then I doubt we would have found anything to do with the bonnet sticker in an encyclopaedia. You probably would have gone straight to the Yellow Pages. Can't search them by vehicle type though, no siree. You would have had to look through the types of ads until you found something close - probably a signwriting business would be the best bet. You'd then have to call around to see if any of them had the ability to cut a vinyl that big, and how much it would cost you, and if they can source the graphics for you or not.

The other option would have been to head to Autobarn or Supercheap. Remember, this is back in the day where everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) who worked there was a gearhead. If they weren't helping you find a part for your car, they were looking up one for their own and on their lunchbreaks were out back changing that part over on their car in the carpark. Surely you'd find one of them who could recommend a signwriter who looked after them with a sweet price on their last vinyl sticker.

Yep, it sure used to be tough.

Now of course things have changed. I can go to google.com.au and type in 'mps bonnet sticker' and believe it or not, the VERY FIRST search result is exactly what you're looking for. Give it a try, and then maybe reflect on the fact that if you've actually read this whole diatribe then it's actually taken you longer than it would have to just go to Google in the first place.

Hope that helps!
    I love you...
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet View Post
    ...snip...
    All in fun Skeet, hope you're not taking it to heart. I get in these moods from time to time. Hotcarstuff have a great rep with a lot of UK MPS owners for fast delivery, so you'd hope they're good in Australia too. They're on Facebook as hotcarstuff, get in touch with them and hopefully they can put your fears to rest. I don't know them and have no business interest or relationship with them, just going based on what I've heard too.

Love you too Sam.
    2006 3MPS | CorkSport Stage 2 Intake | cp-e 75duro REM | more to come...

For upcoming cruises and events in QLD, head to:
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/qld-forum/

Facebook -> muzzi auto elements
    @MUZZA

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

nothing taken to heart just good to get some convo

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Facebook -> muzzi auto elements
    @MUZZA

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    man i tried his FB but no response.. any one have a contact number .. this is getting way too painful for stickers...

Hahaha

I may have just peed my pants....

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk