User Tag List

Thread: New non-mps member

Default New non-mps member

Hey guys, I found this forum because I wanted something a little closer to home as I mostly post on US-centric forums. I checked out some of the other mazda forums and they seemed a bit... boring. I'm not an MPS owner (yet) because the Victorian government tells me I'm too young to drive anything with a turbo, so about two years ago I grabbed a base model 6 sedan anyway and went from there. The most notable mods I've made are TEIN coilovers, 18x8 wheels w/ Mich. PS3 tyres, CAR-LED tails, 4300k HIDs and a soon to be completed tablet install. Hopefully you guys can forgive my lack of AWD and forced induction for the next 18 months or so.

This was my car about 4 months ago, before I changed the grill and blacked out the badges.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	382d58b4-2c5b-4e31-8be3-f9fc0ce2a0cd_zps6cd1dbe1.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	473.8 KB 
ID:	15913  

Welcome to the forum

All like minded enthusiasts are more than welcome
    Nice ride for being on your P's - are not blessed with exciting choices these days though are you?

Welcome, good choice for a first car. Interested to see your tablet mounting!

Sent from my 920 using Tapatalk

5. Default

Welcome aboard!

A 6 for a first car is... well... rather luxurious!

Don't worry about not having AWD... I don't have it either and it doesn't bother me!!!! lol