User Tag List

Thread: Black 2008 MPS 3 Sports Pack NSW

Talking Black 2008 MPS 3 Sports Pack NSW

Item: 2008 MPS3 Sports Pack
    Item Condition: Used but excellent condition
    Reason for selling: Time for a change
    Price and price conditions: 18,000 ----> negotible with reasonable offers!
    Extra Info: The time has come to sell my MPS. I am the third owner and have all the service history and receipts. The previous owners, including myself, had a daily commute along the F3 between sydney and newcastle, hence the amount of km's on the dial. Despite the km count, it has never missed a beat or any services. The exterior is very clean, straight and rust free and the interior is even better. BOSE audio system is standard but the in-dash LCD touch screen CD player with built in maps and navigation software is the only aftermarket addition to an otherwise stock audio system.

I bought the vehicle from a Holden dealership and the sale included a 5yr certified used car warranty that is transferable. The vehicle's rego expires on the 27/3/14 and i will renew it for 6 months for the sale. The vehicle has near new Bridgestone potenza tyres.

Mechanically, the vehicle is flawless. I have modified it tastefully and all work has been carried out by myself in my workshop, North Shore Service Centre located on Pittwater Rd, Brookvale. The vehicle is booked in with Pedders to have the front lower control arm bushes and front sway bar D-bushes replaced prior to sale.

Modifications include:
    COBB Rear Motor Mount
    COBB Access Port V3
    CP-e Turbo Inlet Pipe
    COBB Short Ram Intake
    Front sway bar adjustable end links
    Timing chain kit (not fitted)

I have ALL stock parts and will include them all in the sale and I can return the vehicle to stock upon request for the buyer. The timing chain has not yet been fitted. I plan to do this next service at 147,000kms but will come with the car if sold before service is carried out.

The vehicle can be viewed at North Shore Service Centre upon request.
    Thank you for looking and please do not hesitate to PM me with any questions or contact details.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MPS400; 20-02-2014 at 09:00 AM.

Sold. Admin please delete/close thread ��