User Tag List

Thread: MRT Performance

Default MRT Performance

MRT is setting up their first order with us. If there is something you want to see them bring in for you contact Quentin (quentin (at) mrtperformance.com.au) or via tel 61 2 9767 4545

-Derrick

CF bonnet scoops?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

I will be buying through you guys. I have a past negative history with MRT

Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedDave View Post
    CF bonnet scoops?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
    They are still a few weeks out

Quote Originally Posted by CorkSport View Post
    MRT is setting up their first order with us. If there is something you want to see them bring in for you contact Quentin (quentin (at) mrtperformance.com.au) or via tel 61 2 9767 4545

-Derrick
    Out of the frying pan, and into the fire
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Will be interesting if they start recommending things like HPFP and SRI's now

At least MRT use a freight company and dispatch within 24hrs of placing a order, as long as the markup is realistic.

Default MRT Performance

I don't mind ordering from MRT.
    CorkSport are not really blessed with eligible distributors here and they have done a good job with GFB.

CorkSport, personally id be happy with the arrangements on the following notes;
    1. We can still buy direct from you or from other overseas distributors if we chose. Previously we were locked in and last time I checked that is against Australian consumer law.

2.we don't get stooged on the pricing.

3. You should know there is a conflict whereby Brett believes a HPFP is not required and you don't make power with an intake.

I'm pretty excited someone local that is a reputable business will be holding stock and we don't have to deal with that useless other company after years of complaints!
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

+1 for allowing us to still purchase direct through you or other overseas distributors of our choice.

That's how things have got out of hand here in oz but I think it would be benificial for corksport to build a relationship and support that vendor here the best they can.

@CorkSport?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What Jmac said would be best option

13. Default

Wil be interesting how they will promote/price the C/S suspension/brake parts, compared to their "own" (whiteline rebranded), considering i went straight through C/S for the rear sway bar (excellent piece it is) and it stil worked out cheaper with postage etc than what i could get a whiteline RSB for from MRT etc.

The pricing and not being locked into a single AU supplier would be my major concerns. But its genuine customer service that would clinch it for me ultimately.

I think the whole aftermarket supply scene is suffering from a seriously bad case of crap customer service and has for the last 5-10 years. This this disingenuous nature to it all that puts me off.

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spooon View Post
    The pricing and not being locked into a single AU supplier would be my major concerns. But its genuine customer service that would clinch it for me ultimately.

I think the whole aftermarket supply scene is suffering from a seriously bad case of crap customer service and has for the last 5-10 years.
    We have seen that as well on the customer service side of things. We have been working on our customer service for years to get it to be the best but there are some situations which dont go well unfortunately.

-Derrick