User Tag List

Thread: Tax Return Sale at EdgeAutosport!

1. Default Tax Return Sale at EdgeAutosport!

THIS SALE IS STARTING ON FEBRUARY 1, 2014 AND WILL END ON MARCH 31, 2014!

Tax season has come around again and its that time of the year when we do our Tax Return sale. Similar to last year, the deal is simple. The more you spend the more you save.

$500 or more - GET 5% OFF
    $1000 or more - GET 6% OFF
    $2000 or more - GET 7% OFF
    $3000 or more - GET 8% OFF

COUPON CODES for INSTANT DISCOUNTS
    $500 or more - Tax1
    $1000 or more - Tax2
    $2000 or more - Tax3
    $3000 or more - Tax4

It's that simple. Here are the rules.

*DOES NOT combine with other offers that we normally do.
    *Based ONLY on WEBSITE PRICES
    *Some parts and manufacturers not included

When you go to checkout on our site, you'll enter the coupon code on this screen during the final step of the order.

Before coupon...

After coupon...

The coupon codes are based on the amount you spend so the $3000 coupon will not work for the $500 amount. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Great!.... Now you do it after i bought everything :P lol

Shame about the GST that will be charged on orders over $1000.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Looks like federal government is flagging changes to the $1000 limit ,talks at moment are around the $300 being new limit

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Looks like federal government is flagging changes to the $1000 limit ,talks at moment are around the $300 being new limit
    Wow that would totally suck if that happened..

Quote Originally Posted by Krs View Post
    Wow that would totally suck if that happened..
    Well, the nation did vote for a bullshit government, expect bullshit policy changes.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAussie View Post
    Well, the nation did vote for a bullshit government, expect bullshit policy changes.
    Might need to extend that to every State Government (both sides of politics) since ALL state treasurer's agreed to wanting a change - amazing what they can actually work together on lol.

If they hope it will rescue local retail they are mistaken, someone needs to tell Geriatric Harvey that even with another 10% on the price overseas purchases are still better value!
    AP V3 (Rayd tuned) / CP-E CAI / CP-E TIP / JBR Trilogy / CS Front Strut Brace / JBR SSP / JBR Shift Knob / JBR shifter bushings / Eibach Pro-Kit / Bilstein B8's / SURE Juggernaught / SURE Dreadnaught / Whiteline RSB / Toyo Proxes T1R 235/40/18 / Evo X BBS rims / Turbosmart Dual Port BOV / CP-E DP / CP-E TMIC / Autotech internals / Superpro bushings

Future mods:
    BT, DM OCC, EGR delete, Braided clutch/brake lines, Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, DBA T3 rotors....

Even if they add GST it is still going to be cheaper to get stuff from the states anyway... Rubbish dollar atm is killing most of the fun though, lucky I got all my stuff before it dropped I must say. #winningtime .

9. Default

We can work with the invoiced amount to help with taxes for you guys. If it drops to $300 though there won't be much we can do...

10. Default

Do you guys get tax returns?

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
    We do, but out fiscal year is July 1st to June 30th, rather than aligning with the calendar year.

Hence most ppl get their returns (if they are owed money by the Tax Office) between July and September, mostly depended on how quick they lodge their returns.

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
    We only have income tax returns not sales tax returns unless the purchase is related directly to a business operation.

13. Default

We don't get sales tax returns either. Some states (like Colorado where we are) have state income tax and so we get taxed on top of the federal income tax but we do get state returns too so I guess its not so bad...

14. Default

15. Default

27 days left of the sale.

16. Default

18 days left of the sale!

17. Default

How come when i add the CP-E Single exhaust system to my cart, it says "Unfortunately we can't ship to your location. Please select another location and try again."

Is there a problem with shipping that particular part to Australia? I bought my CP-E down pipe from you guys a couple of months ago and it went through fine...

This one @CelestialSpool

Damn, I just bought a intercooler from you and did not see this................just my luck.........

Placed a last minute order today, saved $40 bucks win!

Sent from my HTC One X