User Tag List

Thread: ETS Top Mount Intercoolers at EdgeAutosport

1. Default ETS Top Mount Intercoolers at EdgeAutosport

Extreme Turbo Systems is very much defined by their name. ETS specializes in all things turbocharged including exhaust manifolds, downpipes, intercoolers, exhaust systems, intake systems, and full turbo kits. Everything they do screams quality and high performance.

The ETS Top Mount Intercooler for the Mazdaspeed 3 and 6 is no different than the rest of their high quality/high performance lineup.

The first thing that comes to mind when I see this intercooler in person is beautiful. Beautiful welds, beautiful fit, and beautiful finish.

This direct bolt on, easy to install intercooler is second to none and with this simple modification you can expect to see some very significant gains in power and torque. It is made with a bar and plate core that is 3.25" thick and will cool the air coming from your stock or upgraded turbo much more efficiently than the factory intercooler or even some lesser quality FMIC's that are on the market.

For an extra $100 you can have your ETS Intercooler anodized in one of many colors, including Black, Blue, Red, and Gold. Never before have form and function come together so perfectly!

ETS TMIC 06-07 MS6 07-09 MS3 - $565
    ETS TMIC 10-13 MS3 - $565

I rate the ETS very highly

I remember the huge torque increase I got when I installed mine and now it has reliably helped me achieve 400whp.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Good price and easy to swap back for warranty too

@EdgeAutosport.com CFM air flow CPe vs ETS?

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post

ETS - 3.25" flows 1176 CFM (705hp based on flow, inlet/oulet restrict flow to ~600hp, surface area = 450hp at ~50mph, speed required for this power rating due to flow through the scoop.

Couldn't find info on cp-e

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    ETS - 3.25" flows 1176 CFM (705hp based on flow, inlet/oulet restrict flow to ~600hp, surface area = 450hp at ~50mph, speed required for this power rating due to flow through the scoop.

Couldn't find info on cp-e
    Thanks for posting that info!

And there isn't any flow info available on the cp-e tmic that I am aware of... :/