User Tag List

Thread: New MPS6 owner!!

Default New MPS6 owner!!

Hey all,

Just wanted to say hi, I'm relatively new to this forum and Mazda. My previous ride was an STi ver 5 but had to sell it because i lost my license . I recently got my license back i had a choice of an 08 nissan maxima Ti vs 05 silver mps6 and it was only by chance that i found the mps6. After owning the car for about 6 months, i can say that i made the right choice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0594.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	15816   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0597.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	1,012.1 KB 
ID:	15817   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0598.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	15818   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0600.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	15819   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0601.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	15820  

Welcome! Good to see another SA owner, and 6 owner lol. Which part of SA are you from? If you are interested there is a cruise coming up in Feb, good chance to meet some fellow members

Welcome! Great to see a new SA member! Any plans for mods?

Quote Originally Posted by Fully6mps View Post
    Welcome! Good to see another SA owner, and 6 owner lol. Which part of SA are you from? If you are interested there is a cruise coming up in Feb, good chance to meet some fellow members
    thanks, i'm in Mansfield Park (the ghetto area lol) and yea looking forward to the SA cruise!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ag MPS View Post
    Welcome! Great to see a new SA member! Any plans for mods?
    Nothing major, i want to keep it relatively stock (kinda got the travel bug at the moment lol) but i'll do some bolt on like SRI/DP/TMIC and either Ecutek tune or COBB Accessport

welcome! that's a nice 6, looking forward to seeing you at the cruise! the mod bug will hit you shortly, you'll do something small, and then want everything, haha. for tuning you're probably best off with the COBB, i think they've taken off way far ahead of Ecutek, and for half the price, sacrificing a dyno run to tune it and get a print out of your results is probably worth it as long as you know what you're doing or can find someone who does
    If you can't fist it, it's not big enough!

I reckon you should start with some lowering lol, too much 4wd stance at the moment