User Tag List

Thread: Mans best friend dirtying up mans fav toy

1. Default Mans best friend dirtying up mans fav toy

So my new(used) mps 3 is in pretty dang good condition and I want to keep it that way. The first time I took my dog for a ride she pretty much got fur everywhere thru the interior. I even found some in the boot. She rides in the back, never allowed In the front.
    Any clever solutions to this problem exist? Other than the obvious blanket/seat covers.

Nothing I can think of.........or put on a jacket for the doggie?

Nah man impossible to keep clean, I get white dog hair everywhere. Basically have a hammock between the four headrests which dog lies in. Still gets everywhere. I vaccuum once a week and it's a good hour just getting all the hair untangled from the carpet plies. I don't have the leather in my MPS either so even harder.

Yeh that's pretty much what I got in there. That version does look much better than mine though

No probs. I love dogs and my back seat too but try and find a child hammock hahaha

7. Default

yea actually something to semi-restrain her would b even better cos she obviously sheds most when she moves. a low slung hammock setup which is nice and comfy would keep most the hair in one place and keep her somewhat immobile. My hound is pretty well behaved in the car and i like taking her with me. She loves cars too haha, any open car door is invitation enuf to her