User Tag List

Thread: Swift Sport Spec-R Springs at EdgeAutosport

1. Default Swift Sport Spec-R Springs at EdgeAutosport

The Swift Sport Spec-R Springs for the Mazdaspeed 3 are made with the track racing enthusiast in mind. They are engineered with two main characteristics. The first is to lower the ride height to maximize the suspension performance and allow the vehicle to fully absorb rough road conditions for the increased traction. The second is to increase the spring rate to further enhance cornering speed through entry and exit. The increase in spring rate is based on the vehicle factory stock valving. The Swift Spec-R Springs are increased to the optimal rate that the stock shocks can handle and therefore higher performance shocks are not required but still recommended.

With the Spec R Springs, you can expect a front end drop of up to 1.2" and 1.1" for the rear. These springs are $319 plus shipping. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to help!!

2. Default

Pair these with some Koni Yellows or some Bilstein B8's for a nice daily setup that will also make for some great performance gains on the track!

I'm a little interested in these. How much is shipping to Sydney though?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AJR View Post
    I'm a little interested in these. How much is shipping to Sydney though?
    Shipping will be between $165 and $175 to Sydney.