User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHANGES TO BUY & SELL - Please read, effective immediately.

Default CHANGES TO BUY & SELL - Please read, effective immediately.

Hi All,

Most of you will know now that for some time we have restricted the buy & sell section to VIP members to improve the quality of this section of the forum however, this was to the detriment of members wanting to post WTB (Wanted To Buy) threads.

We have come up with a potential solution which will be implemented on a trial basis.

The following rules will apply to any new thread started in the FS section;
    1. The following are IN ADDITION to the existing rules located here: http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...ing-forum.html
    2. If you incorrectly post the moderator will simply delete the thread, we will not fix the thread for you. Please ensure you meet ALL of the rules.
    3. You MUST use the template.
    4. You MUST accept PayPal or cash on pickup as payment methods.
    5. You MUST attach photos of the ACTUAL item(s) including a piece of paper with your forum tag and the date.

We cannot guarantee any transaction on the forums, use your brain!
    The forums are provided as an area to post interest on items, we cannot help you with transaction issues so we encourage you to use PayPal.

What this means is now all members will be able to return to using the Member Buy and Sell section which is what most of you have told us you want.

Cheers
    Justin
    Last edited by Jmac; 24-04-2015 at 10:18 AM.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

I posted an ad a (little over) 24 hours ago for parts and it still hasn't appeared. Is there an issue with my ad?

Think it has yet to have a moderator review it. All ads are moderator reviewed now... @DAN MPS 3

There are no outstanding threads to be approved. Are you sure it posted, I would suggest trying again.

Quote Originally Posted by Robmps View Post
    There are no outstanding threads to be approved. Are you sure it posted, I would suggest trying again.
    Done.

Yep each thread must be manually approved

Thanks for all the help gents!

Btw I approved the thread

Just wonder, I just did post WTB thread,can you please have a look.
    Is that right thread or did i do wrong way for WTB thread,because it has not appear/ approve yet :P
    Cheers to let me know mate.

Any post in the MPS market needs to be manually approved. I log on at least once a day to look so please be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Any post in the MPS market needs to be manually approved. I log on at least once a day to look so please be patient.
    No worries mate, I am patient but just asking maybe if I did it wrong way, I do apologize
    Cheers
    Not 2 Fast Not 2 Furious

12. Default

Hi I posted an ad on Saturday night and it hasn't turned up in the for sale section yet. Can a moderator see it in the pending queue? Thanks :-)

13. Default

Bump :-)

Can't see anything in the queue to be approved!

15. Default

Edit: I had a look again on the page and it's there with 49 views. Man I am going blind!
    Last edited by mpsbarney; 07-02-2014 at 12:21 AM.

Hi I posted an ad on Sunday and it hasn't turned up in the for sale section yet. Can a moderator see it in the pending queue? Thanks :-)

Released mate. My bad.

Hi, I posted a for sale ad yesterday afternoon and it's not shown up in the for sale section yet. Could a mod please check to see if it's still in the pending list? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zacman View Post
    Hi, I posted a for sale ad yesterday afternoon and it's not shown up in the for sale section yet. Could a mod please check to see if it's still in the pending list? Thanks!
    Mine took a little while but went on after I followed the rules lol

Mods, I don't get in here often and I'm on my phone so not real easy to navigate, however I want to put up a wtb ad, but I can only see a template for selling. Is there a template for wanted ads as well? Cheers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast