User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CHANGES TO BUY & SELL - Please read, effective immediately.

Sorry been slack over the holiday season, a bunch have been approved.

3. Default

Hi Jmac. Posted a WTB thread for a stock Mazda rim.
    Could you approve it when you get a chance?

Ta muchly!

I have changed the forum permissions to allow you to automatically post a new thread, if anything looks suspicious please report the thread.

5. Default

sorry to be difficult. I have a hypertech max energy sport to sell, but appear not to be able to post a new thread. I have been inactive for quite sometime, so i suspect that is why. can you let me know how to get around this.

Blog Entries

Hi I am currently looking into relaxing these settings. I don't know the minimum number of posts buy and sell requires off the top of my head - I presume the system denied you posting privilege in the Buy and Sell forums? I expect it is complaining that you haven't posted enough messages overall to be granted that privilege. I'll have to go digging for these settings, but will see what I can do.

Repeatedly posting similar posts has prompted the last few posts you made to be moderated. Best not to do that the system will end up treating your posts as spam.

Will look further later tonight
    "Blue Meanie" 2007 Aurora Blue MPS 3 - 18x8.5+44 SSR GTX01 - 235/40R18 Michelin PS5 - 3.5" ETS TMIC - CPE stg 2 mount - HKS/CPE BPV - 2XS inlet - 2XS short shift - Corksport turbo manifold - HT 98 octane tune - Leather/Aluminium handbrake - Momo shifty knob - 7" touchscreen - JDM Mazda Retractable dashtop screen assembly - Bespoke Raspberry Pi Android based GPS/Carplay and instrumentation - 36AH reserve battery and C-TEK isolator - TEIN Street Advanced coilovers 1" drop - Superpro bushings - 220Kw/410Nm.

"Lipstick" 2013 Velocity Red MPS 3 - 18x7.5+48 Enkei RPF1 -225/40R18 Federal RS-RR - CPE TMIC - COBB inlet - CPE stg 2 mount - COBB Stage 1 98 octane tune - COBB shifty knob - 2XS short shift - 2XS turbo manifold.

7. Default

champion, thank you. The minimum appears to be 10 posts, which i am very close to getting to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tedfred View Post
    champion, thank you. The minimum appears to be 10 posts, which i am very close to getting to.
    I've changed the # posts threshold for promoting users from registered to confirmed, which is what I believe was blocking your thread creation. This should be effective by 2:30PM AEST today, please try again after that.
    "Blue Meanie" 2007 Aurora Blue MPS 3 - 18x8.5+44 SSR GTX01 - 235/40R18 Michelin PS5 - 3.5" ETS TMIC - CPE stg 2 mount - HKS/CPE BPV - 2XS inlet - 2XS short shift - Corksport turbo manifold - HT 98 octane tune - Leather/Aluminium handbrake - Momo shifty knob - 7" touchscreen - JDM Mazda Retractable dashtop screen assembly - Bespoke Raspberry Pi Android based GPS/Carplay and instrumentation - 36AH reserve battery and C-TEK isolator - TEIN Street Advanced coilovers 1" drop - Superpro bushings - 220Kw/410Nm.

"Lipstick" 2013 Velocity Red MPS 3 - 18x7.5+48 Enkei RPF1 -225/40R18 Federal RS-RR - CPE TMIC - COBB inlet - CPE stg 2 mount - COBB Stage 1 98 octane tune - COBB shifty knob - 2XS short shift - 2XS turbo manifold.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123