User Tag List

Thread: [WA] 2012 (my13) MPS 3

Default [WA] 2012 (my13) MPS 3

Sold - Sad day.
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 28-01-2014 at 07:58 PM.

Parting out at all?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by YLDCRD View Post
    Parting out at all?

Not yet. I have most of the stock parts (TMIC, DP, Wheels, Springs) so it is possible that it could come to that, although I don't know how much more I want to drop the price.

I am hoping the price is low enough to entice someone to buy this instead of a new one it is in new condition and already has the basic bolt-on.
    SG9 XT: VF34 P20, Tomei headers, STI intercooler HSD coilovers, Brembos and much more...

Hey Dan if you end up parting out let me know, I'd be keen on the wheels

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

5. Default

Dan, if you end up sell your car with the RX8 wheels, I would be keen on the MPS wheels.

Ok well I'll be keen on exhaust and possibly tmic. What brand is the exhaust?

Exhaust is custom 3" with a Magnaflow muffler. Lets keep this a FS thread guys, not a parting-out thread

Such a shame Dan...good luck with the sale mate and with the next big journey into home ownership!

It's a shame, but has been a great fun (I am sure no one is doubting that). House > Car is a pretty clear choice in the longterm...

Not sure what my next car will be, but when I do I will post up a showcase

SOLD

I will be putting various parts up for sale soon (Stock TMIC, Stock DP, INJEN SRI, etc) and will photograph and explain condition of all the parts in a new FOR SALE thread for local pick up only.

For the gents whom expressed interest in wheels I have PM'd you both. First come, first serve.
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 28-01-2014 at 08:17 PM.