User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another newbie to the site :)

Default Another newbie to the site :)

Hello everybody just another fellow mps owner to the site.

Have currently owned my mps for about 6 months or so and am loving it they are a joy to drive.
    Looking forward to gaining some knowledge on the mps from everyone and also some tips on styling and engine mods and cruises etc.
    Anyways i have attatched a few pics of the lil beast as it stands at the moment.
    Few mods i have planned are tints / weather shields, turbo back exhaust, flash tune, cai and maybe in the long run a turbo upgrade.

cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	945.5 KB 
ID:	15741   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 4.JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	15742   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01560.JPG 
Views:	143 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	15743  

Hey welcome Mate, car looks great! Plenty on here to help you along the way.

welcome bud.. to rephrase rob 'plenty here to lead you astray' lol

I was trying to be subtle

Lol thanks guys still slowly adjusting to the site but looking forward to it all.

welcome!

where did u get ur head unit from? looks sick man.

Thanks bro. Got it from eBay bro cost around 4-500$ but looks original and is just plug and play so is perfect.

i was actually looking at one of those. are they fully functional? (works with wheel controls etc)

I know they have a gen 2 version but i don't know if it works on the bose systems?

Yeah buddy works with the wheel controls and Bose. The brand is actually called eonon.
    The only thing though is that every now and then it makes a popping noise out of the speakers. But other then that is pretty decent for the price man and like I said looks like a genuine item to the car so doesn't look tacky. And also bonus is they have navigator and all.

cheers for that. i looked into it more. i'm def look at getting one. love the look of it. i wish these were standard though!

Welcome!

Yeah true man if they were a oem item from mazda would of been sick. But definitely worth it in my opinion if you can handle the little bit of popping. Although every one who has sat in the car love the stereo so definitely got a winner lol.

Also thanks jmac.

Yeah I can see why everyone loves it lol. R u in Sydney? Maybe one day when there's a cruise I'll be able to check it out.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Yeah no worries man. Yeah buddy I'm in sydney around bankstown area.Yeah looking forward to a cruise even though my car is standard lol.

sweet. i'm in livo area so i'm close by lol. same here man, no mods on my car whatsoever. the only thing i've changed is the park lights haahaha

16. Default

Welcome welcome

Hahah awesome bro is yours a gen 1 or 2? Yeah we always go for drives to the kks there. I saw a group of mps's out there last weekend. Was spewing I wasn't driving my car at the time though lol.

Thanks Sam1337

gen 2 bro. not many MPS's in the area. i've seen like 1 or 2 tbh. livo area is full of skylines n 200s n rexs haha. do u usually go on saturdays?

Yeah true. I have seen a few going around my area but yeah not to many. Yeah Saturdays / Sunday. Should meet up there one day. If you know any other mps owners around the area aswell since I know no one with a mps lol.

20. Default

Hahaha weird I live close by Liverpool too, I have never really seen MPS's around either

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast