User Tag List

Thread: noob with MPS 6

1. Default noob with MPS 6

I've had my MPS 6 for just over a week and loving it.

It's totally stock with 127k on the clock. Speaking of which, it does need a service. Have read a good post about servicing at Mulgrave Mazda. Any other ideas eastern suburbs?

Looking forward to adding SRI soon. Need to save a few bucks first.

Cheers,

Ben

2. Default

Hey Ben welcome to the forum. And it's just the beginning with the ride. Servicing wise I won't know much. I do most services myself.. I'm sure there are plenty out there with good rep. Goodluck in your search. Which area you are in?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fabtech View Post
    Hey Ben welcome to the forum. And it's just the beginning with the ride. Servicing wise I won't know much. I do most services myself.. I'm sure there are plenty out there with good rep. Goodluck in your search. Which area you are in?
    Thanks fabtech. I'm in Chirnside Park which is out past Ringwood in the eastern suburbs.

Welcome to the forum n south east

Hey I have a twin in VIC!

Welcome Ben.

Mulgrave Mazda are pretty good for a dealership service. Just make sure they know you know your stuff and that you are picky.

I've also had good results so far with HPF ( servicing only, no mods ).

Hope to see you at a meet soon. I better get my finger out and organise one, but in the meantime @tangcla is doing a photo shoot if you were keen.

Cheers,
    Tim
    Stock Standard MPS 6 | Opticoat Paint Protection By Caffeine Fiend | Custom GPS, Bluetooth and Digital music integration by Me | Rattles by Mazda

One of the guys have used Ringwood Mazda before I think and I think they weren't too bad @Caffeine Fiend

Hi and Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by mech81 View Post
    One of the guys have used Ringwood Mazda before I think and I think they weren't too bad @Caffeine Fiend
    Not sure Den. Can't remember, sorry. I've not used them before.
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

8. Default

Hmmmm think I'll call in to Ringwood and see what the vibe is there. It's a lot more convenient for me location wise.

Hey dude I'm in Mooroolbark with a 6 too

Welcome, hit me up if you need a hand with the Sri or anything else, or just cruising lol