User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: MPS Garage

Haha starting to go sliiiiigghhty off topic!

For anyone still having issues with this company and need something from fair trading to use:

The Australian Consumer Law states that it is unlawful to make false or misleading representations about the supply or possible supply of consumer goods or services. A supplier must not accept payment for goods or services they do not intend to supply, know they cannot supply or cannot supply in a timely manner.
    Goods and services must be supplied in the time specified in the contract, or if a time has not been specified, within a reasonable time after accepting payment.
    Contracts - NSW Fair Trading

As well as if they refuse to refund for breaching the reasonable supply time:

Signs that state ‘no refunds’ are unlawful, because they imply it is not possible to get a refund under any circumstance – even when there is a major problem with the goods or service.
    For the same reason, the following signs are also unlawful:

• no refund on sale items
    • exchange or credit note only for return of sale items.
    Refunds for goods - NSW Fair Trading

I am currently in the process of sending them a "formal" letter to give them warning of my intent if they refuse to respond.

Good luck.

4. Default

UPDATE - I finally received my exhaust today from MPS Garage. Apparently its been taken over by a new guy Daniel. He's been waaay more helpful than Aaron ever was, and had kept me posted every step of the way with my order. My limited experience with him has been very positive. Lets hope he can turn things around there at MPS Garage.

i also am aware of change of management. waiting on the prices to drop! haha

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Good luck
    Missing Italics?

Hope this new fella, Daniel didn't pay too much for the business cuz there wasn't much to start off with and most likely he'll have to do a lot more to right the wrongs of the previous idiotic owners

Lol. Something like that Dan. I like receiving things I've bought in the same year.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

OMG ! I was reading this thread trying to work out how to get my money back off them.! I am a member in NZ.
    Paid thousands to them in August last year for my 6. Waited and waited.... Called them sent repeated e mails called
    again .... waited.

Looks like no chance of getting my money now ! Don't know how that guy sleeps at night. sooo gutted

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden NZ View Post
    OMG ! I was reading this thread trying to work out how to get my money back off them.! I am a member in NZ.
    Paid thousands to them in August last year for my 6. Waited and waited.... Called them sent repeated e mails called
    again .... waited.

Looks like no chance of getting my money now ! Don't know how that guy sleeps at night. sooo gutted
    It has come to our attention that there is NO NEW OWNER! The same Daniel still owns and is running the business!!!! If I were you I would be perusing your sale or contact local authorities!
    It's like a tornado, inside it's own metal house

Quote Originally Posted by Robmps View Post
    It has come to our attention that there is NO NEW OWNER! The same Daniel still owns and is running the business!!!! If I were you I would be perusing your sale or contact local authorities!
    After soo much support from the FB group tooo...

That's ****ed!

Hopefully you paid by credit card?if you did tell your bank and get them to chase it

Sorry to hear mate, I'd encourage any members to google search a company before buying. Their apparent record is atrocious.

this is pretty fubared right here.

if products bought from MSPG from Jan 14 is no longer warranted, then what happens to the Corksports parts they have in stock and sell? Isn't it consumer law that the consumer gets warranty when purchasing new products?

17. Default

Thats correct. Same owner but different last name. Some members are still buying from them and they are happy with it. Personally, I would never give my money to a company who lies to their customers constantly..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

I don't think all companies care about consumer law

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well assuming that diirps actually obeyed the law for a change, they would still need to warrant corksport products they sell.
    The difference for them would be any replacement or repair cost would have to be from their pocket, not corksport.
    Quite a risk for them to continue selling corksport products if they are as faulty as diirps claim.
    I don't believe they could even get away with selling a product and saying it's not warranted.

Well news for you is that apparently the "new" Daniel is the same as the old Daniel. Allegedly it is the same person just pretending to be a new owner to try and revive their image.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast