User Tag List

Thread: Standard Suspension for ms3 Gen 1

1. Default Standard Suspension for ms3 Gen 1

So 2014 has brought some changes and i have decided to go back to standard suspension.
    A combination of new job with lots more driving and recently moving into a house with the driveway from hell haha has convinced me its time. "practical" my girlfriend tells me haha

So i'm chasing a set of MS3 Gen 1 standard suspension, looking for shocks and springs if possible, just want a bolt in option.

If you have a set laying around i will be happy to take it off your hands

Would love it to be in brisbane or the gold/sunshine coast, but for the right price im sure interstate would work.

Thanks heaps

@redjinn had some I think. May of got his name wrong..

I have standard suspension though in the Newcastle area of you're interested.
    I believe @Ben992 has his too and he's on the Sunshine Coast.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

4. Default

Hey gibbA,
    If Ben992 or Redjinn don't have them anymore yep sounds like a plan. I have no idea what freight will cost, any idea what size box/weigfht it would be an i can make a rough idea on a postage calculator.

They're all in a box at the moment actually so can weigh and size it up for you. I spoke to Ben and he said he's only got his Springs anyway.

Ive got a set with about 50k kms on it sitting at home.. you can have em for 100 if u like

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

7. Default

@GibbA - sent you a PM @turkminator - your inbox is full mate

Quote Originally Posted by justletgo View Post
    @GibbA - sent you a PM @turkminator - your inbox is full mate
    Thanks mate. You've got a reply.

--> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

9. Default

Thanks for the help fellas. a set has been sorted and will be installed this week some time.
    Bring on the standard look hahaha