User Tag List

Thread: Anyone tuning Cobb AP in Sydney?

Default Anyone tuning Cobb AP in Sydney?

Hay is there any shop in Sydney that can doing custom tunes on Cobb Ap as suppose to the e-turning route....
    Brought a gtx2867r want to get it fitted and leaning towards an AP tune as I already have it.
    also any recommended shops for the install? Was thinking tune house or mps garage...but last time I got a quote from tune house for some other work and it was very $$$ was thinking mrt will be the same.
    Thanks!

Tune house and MRT use ecutek
    Don't go near Mpsgarage...
    Can get an etune from people like stratified, richtune or @Rayd
    If you want a dyno tune, your only option would be to hire a facility and get ray to do it...

As for the install, possibly get @LittleredMPS and @MPS2NV to do it one weekend they've done a few turbo swaps now

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Iirps aka MPSgarage. Don't tune cars themselves, they say they do, but really they take it elsewhere. And to say they don't have the best success rate would be an understatement.

Book a dyno and Rayd is the way to go

I highly recomend to stay away from MPS garage

Tunehouse only do Ecutek tunes but workmanship is great. If you know nothing about modding I'd take it there as they do it for a living and are responsible for the package if something goes wrong.

For installs @LittleredMPS and @MPS2NV can help there.
    For local AP tuning speak to @Rayd he may be able to book a dyno with you if you want to do it that way.

If you decide to go for etune rich tune is also a great option.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

As above, trust the advise your given!

7. Default

Croydon Racing Developments also do COBB Accessport. They tune GTR Skyline 's but can't see an issue with Jim tuning an MPS. Worth a phone call I guess.

Have a look on the facebook page for this forum there is a forum member @Rayd currently organising a day using a dyno for tuning via Cobb AP.