User Tag List

Thread: Versatune vs Hypertech

Default Versatune vs Hypertech

Hi everyone i would say all of you have a 1000% better understanding about tuning than i do .I have limited mods TIP and SRI just wondering your opinion on the difference between Versatune and Hypertech as far as ease of use for a complete noob and value for money as the Hypertech is a $100 cheaper just missed the sale by Versatune .If any questions like this have been asked before i apologise Thanks for any feedback .Also do you need the open port cable for the Hypertech
    Last edited by gensei; 03-01-2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: forgot a question

What about buying an old Cobb AP v2 from someone and chucking a stage 1 OTS tune on it?

Sent from my 920 using Tapatalk

Nuff said ^^^^^

Thanks for the suggestion will look into it .Where would the best place to look for a secondhand APv2

Nothing wrong with versatune, for a 6 it's probably better than an AP (fixes a post shift lean condition at WOT)

For just a TIP and SRI, you'll probably be fine with a hypertech, if you just want a set and forget.

An AP or VT won't come into it's own unless you get a custom tune

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Also, If you are going to do more serious mods in the future I would recommend a long term solution.....

Just a thought

Sent from my 920 using Tapatalk