User Tag List

Thread: EOI: Dashhawk and cp-e RMM (MPS6) soon to be for sale

Default EOI: Dashhawk and cp-e RMM (MPS6) soon to be for sale

Hi all,

Thought I would post in the SA forum first as would prefer to just sell locally, will soon be selling my dashhawk v2 and cp-e rmm due to recent new mods (AP v3 and JBR rmm).

Dashhawk has been very useful for monitoring of BAT, KR, boost, fuel pressure etc, was bought brand new from StreetUnit in 2011 (one of the last few available as no longer made), probably looking for $150 o.n.o (not sure if too high, haven't seen too many for sale)

The cp-e rmm has been on the car for probably around 15,000 kms at a guess so has been worn in, made a very noticeable improvement in shifting, fits the mps6 only, would be looking for $100 o.n.o

When I make the official for sale thread will post photos of both, pretty sure I still have the original box for the dashhawk too.

Any questions or if you might be interested let me know.

Cheers
    AP V3 (Rayd tuned) / CP-E CAI / CP-E TIP / JBR Trilogy / CS Front Strut Brace / JBR SSP / JBR Shift Knob / JBR shifter bushings / Eibach Pro-Kit / Bilstein B8's / SURE Juggernaught / SURE Dreadnaught / Whiteline RSB / Toyo Proxes T1R 235/40/18 / Evo X BBS rims / Turbosmart Dual Port BOV / CP-E DP / CP-E TMIC / Autotech internals / Superpro bushings

Future mods:
    BT, DM OCC, EGR delete, Braided clutch/brake lines, Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, DBA T3 rotors....

Couple of pics of the dashhawk, can bring both items to the SA cruise if anyone wants to have a look at condition in person. Pricing is revised to $120 for the dashhawk, $80 for the cpe rear engine mount.