User Tag List

Thread: Spec 3+ clutch kit + SMF (USED)

Default Spec 3+ clutch kit + SMF (USED)

Hi up for sale is my fitted but unused kit I recently ordered from a supplier for $1600 landed. Please refer to my other posts about the problems I am experiencing with the install, basically I have been beaten and come to the conclusion that OEM is best for my situation.
    ***To be noted the kit has been fitted engaged/slipped a couple of times but has 0klm's driven I will post current actual pics tomorrow night of the faces of the mating surfaces and one scratch on the p/p painted surface if that bothers you?
    There is no secrets here IT doesn't work in my car and my initial pedal depressions it seems too touchy for the mrs to drive anyway which leads to the sale. What you get is a spec billet flywheel,3+ clutch disc, pressure plate and throw out bearing. You will need a new pilot bearing to complete the install (recommended).
    I will consider part trade with an AP2 if that suits you.
    I want $1000 cheap and sorry postage will be your cost but not to charge 1c more than actual shipping cost from 7250. Spec box is 40x40x13cm @ around 11kg but I could make dimensions smaller in another box well bubble wrapped. Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spanna; 17-12-2013 at 09:13 PM.
    MPS=MP3..... Like a PS3 only with a bigger controller

Postage has been edited please see details

Attachment 15581Attachment 15582Attachment 15583Attachment 15584Attachment 15585

these are actual pics taken today. Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MPS=MP3..... Like a PS3 only with a bigger controller