User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Autotech HPFP Internals

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jnj62 View Post
    Thought this was the buy and sell tread not the "Thinking About Selling" tread if so I'm thinking about selling my Gen 2 , anyone interested? But won't be selling until Gen 3 is available
    The title very clearly days EOI which means Expression Of Interest. This means I am considering selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    So you change the rules, a lottery vs the first PM and then show antagonism to those who are politely and rightly querying your technique and motives. Just bizarre. Whatever man, GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How did I change the rules I never set any. Who I sell to is totally up to me and that's still if I decide to sell it at all considering this is an EOI thread not a for sale thread.

Antagonising? How so? Couple of people seem to be getting angry/annoyed that I'm not selling to the first PM who offered. I legitimately offered to agree to sell it to the first person who PM'd me I also informed everyone that the first person to PM me is not anyone who has even replied to this thread which means that the people who are the angry ones won't get it because they weren't first. So the point is moot. If you want me to sell it to the first person it's not the guys in here complaining. If I go ahead with my sale the way I choose the guys complaining still have a chance.

So the choice is chance or no chance?

I'm not out to antagonize anyone there are no rules written about who I choose to sell to or the method in which I choose that person.

Here's why I'm doing it the way I am:

If someone only gets the chance to check the for sale section once a day they'll likely miss out on things they want because someone else will get in first I'm trying to make it fair anyone who tells me they want to buy. Anyone who tells me before I start to sell it will get the exact same chance as anyone else if I choose to sell (remembering this is an EOI thread not a for sale thread).
    Last edited by son of eevil; 11-12-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Current mods:
    CorkSport SRI, TIP & Airbox
    Cobb Access Port

While you are free to sell to whomever you like, I would point out that those you are trying to make it fair for do have available to them the option to create a wanted to buy thread if they are that concerned about missing out on items.

I would imagine the above reactions are just due to the fact that on most forums it seems to be unwritten policy that first reply (not lowballing) is given first opportunity.

Also, early bird catches the worm lol

Good luck with the sale if your investment goes ahead, sounds like you don't have a shortage of buyers thats for sure!
    AP V3 (Rayd tuned) / CP-E CAI / CP-E TIP / JBR Trilogy / CS Front Strut Brace / JBR SSP / JBR Shift Knob / JBR shifter bushings / Eibach Pro-Kit / Bilstein B8's / SURE Juggernaught / SURE Dreadnaught / Whiteline RSB / Toyo Proxes T1R 235/40/18 / Evo X BBS rims / Turbosmart Dual Port BOV / CP-E DP / CP-E TMIC / Autotech internals / Superpro bushings

Future mods:
    BT, DM OCC, EGR delete, Braided clutch/brake lines, Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, DBA T3 rotors....

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fully6mps View Post
    While you are free to sell to whomever you like, I would point out that those you are trying to make it fair for do have available to them the option to create a wanted to buy thread if they are that concerned about missing out on items.

I would imagine the above reactions are just due to the fact that on most forums it seems to be unwritten policy that first reply (not lowballing) is given first opportunity.

Also, early bird catches the worm lol

Good luck with the sale if your investment goes ahead, sounds like you don't have a shortage of buyers thats for sure!
    Normally I would agree and had this been a for sale thread it would have just gone to the first person but it's an EOI and it's generated a fair bit of interest so I'd like to give everyone who has registered their interest equal opportunity.

Current mods:
    Cobb Access Port

I reckon everyone posts a WOT log. Whoever has the worst pressure drop gets first chance to buy the upgraded pump! :P

Sent from my evil apple using Tapatalk

The back and forth comments here crack me up, reminds me of Jersey shore except this is for Mazda mps's. Jersey shore mps edition?

The seller can do what he likes as this was an EOI thread, a couple of things are obvious though....

I sent son of eevil a pm, no doubt I wasn't the first person but drawing someone out of a hat is fair to everyone.

If your thinking about selling internals, a DP or a AP V3 on here have a plan in place and list it in the top of your thread whether it be a for sale or EOI, These items get a shitload of interest. That way everyones clear from the start how it's gonna go.

Thirdly I got a good little quote out of reading this.
    "The early bird is ****ed cause the lucky miner swooped down and took all the worms"

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 1CMS1 View Post
    The back and forth comments here crack me up, reminds me of Jersey shore except this is for Mazda mps's. Jersey shore mps edition?

The seller can do what he likes as this was an EOI thread, a couple of things are obvious though....

I sent son of eevil a pm, no doubt I wasn't the first person but drawing someone out of a hat is fair to everyone.

If your thinking about selling internals, a DP or a AP V3 on here have a plan in place and list it in the top of your thread whether it be a for sale or EOI, These items get a shitload of interest. That way everyones clear from the start how it's gonna go.

Thirdly I got a good little quote out of reading this.
    "The early bird is ****ed cause the lucky miner swooped down and took all the worms"
    Cheers this is a good idea I didn't expect this much interest so I didn't plan ahead however in future I'll be doing just that.

Current mods:
    Cobb Access Port

7. Default

When is this lottery draw ? and if no one wins does it Jackpot to 2 fuel pumps next week ? im excited !

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GMAC9 View Post
    When is thisq lottery draw ? and if no one wins does it Jackpot to 2 fuel pumps next week ? im excited !
    Ha ha there's a garunteed winner however if they don't claim their prize I'll redraw ha ha.

Current mods:
    Cobb Access Port

9. Default

Did this sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol ^^^^

For sale etiquette is first in best dressed, not who can pay the most or the fastest.
    Usually that is first post or pm, whichever soonest.

12. Default

This is went to YLDCRD approximately 2 weeks ago.
    @Jmac that may the ettiquette for For Sale threads this however was an EOI where equal opportunity was presented to all who expressed interest.

I really don't think this warrants further discussion, there were no broken rules, no guidelines for EOI threads, no etiquette (because they rarely come up so there's no trend to follow) and the item is now sold.

Thanks all.

EDIT: Also because I'm sure you're all wondering it was sold for the exact price I stated in my original post with postage that included insurance tracking and signature included in the price.
    Last edited by son of eevil; 17-02-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Current mods:
    Cobb Access Port

Same difference mate.
    First post or pm, whichever first is the fairest way all round.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12