User Tag List

Thread: Anyone in Mackay?

1. Default Anyone in Mackay?

Hey everyone,

I live in Mackay and I've noticed at least half a dozen or so MPS's floating around but I was just wondering if any of the owners were on the forum. I'd love to do like all the Brissy owners and have a little get together. As you'd probably know, they don't tend to have too many cruises or get together's around here (apart from the P Platers at Hungry Jacks on a Thursday night haha), so it'd be good to set something up

Feel free to flick a message my way or look me up on Facebook (Kale Platzer).

We did have a member or 2 that way a while ago. @240MPS might remember, a few Townsville and Cairns guys as well. Do you have any OzMpsClub cards? You can stalk them, leave a card to invite them to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contact @duglet He might be able to send you some.

Yeah I can post off a couple for you

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Sent from my Olivetti typewriter

Hey mate,

I'm from rocky and I come up that way a little. If a couple more people get interested I'd venture up.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    We did have a member or 2 that way a while ago. @240MPS might remember, a few Townsville and Cairns guys as well. Do you have any OzMpsClub cards? You can stalk them, leave a card to invite them to the forum.

Hey Brad, back in Brisbane now. Only knew the guys in Cairns but I did card a few MPSers with the cards I had in my travels down to Townville and Hinterland areas.
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

Cool. Glad to hear mate. See you at the next meet.