User Tag List

Thread: Discount Wheels and Tyres Ozzy Tyres

Default Discount Wheels and Tyres Ozzy Tyres

Ozzy Tyres are offering a 10% discount on all wheels and tyres to OzMPSclub members!

Visit their website Wheels, Tyres, Rims and Custom Mag Wheel Dealers | Ozzy Tyres to see the huge range of genuine performance wheels and tyres! Simple make your selection and use our unique product code: "ozmps" at checkout!

For a Sydney members you can go in to store for fitting, aligning and balancing as well as a huge range of mechanical offerings!

For Intra and Interstate orders the Team at Ozzy Tyres are offering FREE shipping Australia Wide!

Feel free to call and talk to the team for package deals that come delivered fitted and balanced!

This offer is for a limited time so feel free to shop away!

I personally purchased my wheels and tyres from Ozzy Tyres and after having dealt with many other Aus and International sellers I can honestly say Ozzy Tyres, professionalism, knowledge, advice and price are second to none! Backed up by Ozzy supplier and exclusive distributers of many brands with full warranties, this truly is a one stop shop for all your Tyre and Wheel needs!

Wheels, Tyres, Rims and Custom Mag Wheel Dealers | Ozzy Tyres
    It's like a tornado, inside it's own metal house

Dont let them roll ur guards.. just a piece of advice...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by son of eevil View Post
    Are you being paid for this?
    Mate I don't get paid, nor do I gain anything from obtaining discounts for OUR PLATFORM, I've successfully gained discounts on car parts, servicing, aftermarket products and now wheels and tyres. I actively look for things to benefit our members and that's a lot more then others would do. If it is of use to one or more people then great. If it's no use then simply don't use it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Robmps View Post
    Mate I don't get paid, nor do I gain anything from obtaining discounts for OUR PLATFORM, I've successfully gained discounts on car parts, servicing, aftermarket products and now wheels and tyres. I actively look for things to benefit our members and that's a lot more then others would do. If it is of use to one or more people then great. If it's no use then simply don't use it.
    I was only pointing out that your blurb sounds like it's out of a commercial or a brochure.

I didn't mean to offend you if you'd like I'll delete it.

But come on, it reads like a paid advertisement and I was just pointing it out in jest.

Current mods:
    CorkSport SRI, TIP & Airbox
    Cobb Access Port

I'm in sales, if I'm happy with service I advertise it. Hence why my write up sounds like a marketing pitch, but don't miss the point.... Ozzy tyres are offering us a discount on their products... Whichever way you meant your comment above to come across was still going to get the same reply. Sorry if you don't like the way I write my posts.

Come on guys Robs a respected forum moderator and is only trying to help us out with some good deals.
    thanks Rob keep the good deals coming

You should pay more attention @son of evil, Rob has brought a few bonuses to the club, including a contact in a Mazda Dealers Parts division.

Maybe PM before putting your neck out like that.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

@Robmps

Cheers mate for putting this up... i didn't use the coupon code (there was another on the website and wouldnt take both) but i got great tyers in the tricky 215/45/r18 for a song delivered to WA.

So a big thanks mate!

on a side note-
    I'm also in sales and get shit for speaking with a sales tone all the time. It is who we are!

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete View Post
    @Robmps

Cheers mate for putting this up... i didn't use the coupon code (there was another on the website and wouldnt take both) but i got great tyers in the tricky 215/45/r18 for a song delivered to WA.

So a big thanks mate!

on a side note-
    I'm also in sales and get shit for speaking with a sales tone all the time. It is who we are!
    Glad to hear it mate, as I said if one person uses it my mission is complete, so thanks!

Have been going to Ozzy for a couple of years now. Good blokes and good prices. Got new wheels and tyres from them yesterday...IMG_1239.jpgIMG_1240.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf9686969 View Post
    Have been going to Ozzy for a couple of years now. Good blokes and good prices. Got new wheels and tyres from them yesterday...IMG_1239.jpgIMG_1240.jpg
    Ahh your the one, you were spotted there yesterday and a photo was posted on the FB page. Wheels look great!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf9686969 View Post
    Picture of your car on FB
    you were stalked lol
    //BNR3//HDI FMIC//HTP 3" intake//
    // Ecutek tune//CPE DP/ HPFP//
    // Tein performance street Coilovers //
    // Whiteline RSB// 240kwATW bum Dyno //

13. Default

Ordered through Ozzy a few weeks back when I got a pucture. I got a 15% discount for registering or something of the sorts, but if I had seen this discount I would've gone for this extra 10%, but free shipping to Ferntree Gully in VIC, then a $25 fitting and balance, tyre the same as what I have installed (see signature), so was rather cheap. Give a few days for postage obviously, but otherwise great service.

That reminds me, I have to give them a call, had a message left on my phone.