User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone, thought I'd say hi!

I've owned my 3 MPS now for just over 18 months and finally decided to join this community about 3 weeks ago as I absolutely love the car!!

Welcome

Welcome aboard!

You can also find us on Facebook.
    Search for OzMPSclub.

Gidday! Any pictures of the beast?

6. Default

Welcome, any mods? Where are you from?

Thanks everyone!

The car is currently stock standard though I am considering a rim change when the tyres are due. I like the look of the 2013 MPS with black rims... Does anyone have any recommendations for a 3MPS regarding rims?

I shall have to put some pictures up soon too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone!

I am currently residing on the Northside of Brisbane. How about you guys?

The car is currently stock standard and I definitely am considering a rim change when the tyres are due. I like the look of the 2013 MPS with black rims. Do you have any recommendations for a 3MPS regarding rims?

I have also been considering a full exhaust change but would like to do more research on that beforehand. I have seen a few videos of the Cobb Tuning 3" cat-back exhaust which sounds really nice.

What sort of mods have you guys installed?

9. Default

Short ram intake with turbo inlet pipe and cold air box.

Also have a Cobb AP with an etune from @Rayd and High Pressure Fuel Pump internals not installed yet.

Sorry to jump in guys, but where can I get a hold of a cheaper SRI with cold air box?

Also, what's the benefits of turbo inlet pipe? And the purpose of it? Thx heaps.

I'm just thinking of similar mods for my MPS3

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

No problems at all!

I have heard that the rear mounts on a 3MPS are bad, is this true at all? I assume this is the engine mounts?

12. Default

You can buy them new from Corksport, edge autosport or you can wait till they come up second hand here.

Benefits? Practically nothing, there's debate about how much benefit there is, personally I don't think there's any.

The reason I put one was for the sound the intake noise is awesome and the bypass valve gives that awesone blow off sound you can't hear on the stock system

No problems at all!

I have heard that the rear mounts on a 3MPS are bad, is this true at all? I assume this is the engine mounts?

The mounts are stock, doesn't mean they are bad. Replacing all of them with firmer versions apparently helps get power to the ground, but the vibes you get as consequence sound silly. Just change the rear mount for now is my advice, something like what CPE 70. Others have gone up to 80. They can report on that. But 70 duro is easy to live with.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

And welcome to the forum.

Thanks! Oh true, I see what you mean.

Thanks! Oh, true. I see what you mean.

Ok, is it just me, or is there a double post each time @hoffismo posts. Perhaps something to do with the app he's using to view the forum?

I'm using Tapatalk on iPhone and am not seeing any double posts. If so, I don't mean it.

I don't see any doubles. Belated Welcome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast