User Tag List

Thread: Hey guys!

1. Default Hey guys!

Hi guys thought I'd sign up here since I've had my 3MPS for a few weeks.

Kiwi, living in Sydney. Working in fleet car sales (Toyota, Subaru, VW, Land Rover and Jaguar) so if anyone wants a cheap car let me know!

Bought my '08 3 MPS Sports Pack a few weeks ago and love it! 42,XXX on the clock, only mod its had done to it (before I bought it and so far...) is a K&N Cold air intake, future plans at this stage is the suspension as the factory set up is rough as hell!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	426.9 KB 
ID:	15498  

Welcome mate!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Welcome!
    If you think the factory suspension is rough I hope you don't plan on installing coilovers!
    Anyway, nice purchase you've got there, identical it mine

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

G'day!

Rear sway bar and some Koni FSD's will improve the ride/handling awesomely. I had the Koni's installed a week ago and they're probably the best thing I've done to it so far.

Hi and welcome

Not so much that stock is rough, as Sydney has really really really shit roads

7. Default

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Welcome!
    If you think the factory suspension is rough I hope you don't plan on installing coilovers!
    Anyway, nice purchase you've got there, identical it mine

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Don't want to go down the coilover route! I have never been in a car with coilovers that doesn't want to smash your pelvis through your skull when you hit a bump!

Quote Originally Posted by GoonBong View Post
    G'day!

Rear sway bar and some Koni FSD's will improve the ride/handling awesomely. I had the Koni's installed a week ago and they're probably the best thing I've done to it so far.
    As above, I'm thinking of going for Bilstein B8's with King Springs (wallet pending). I've still got my old car to sell ('93 Toyota 4Runner) and plan on using some of that money to tidy up little things like the front bumper clips popping out and maybe the suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Not so much that stock is rough, as Sydney has really really really shit roads

You know it! They just repatched a massive section by Warringah Mall and left like a 3 inch lip that I forget about everytime!