User Tag List

Thread: GEN2 Airbox

Default GEN2 Airbox

• Item: Standard Gen2 airbox 270kw power made
      Item Condition: sexie
      Reason for selling: need bigger maf
      Price and price conditions: $200
      Extra Info: Im selling my airbox, Its a standard looking air box but drops intake temps. Its got a 3.25' maf that will see BNRS3 to 24psi. This airbox really works, at 100kph it drops intake temps below amb temps. No problem with flow as it was supplying 24psi for BNRS3 270kw i will supply the 3' pipe in this pic to front bar as well $200.. Cops wont hassle you cuz its stock and fits perfectly.. Ray Dagher was impressed he thought i was dodging up my amb air temps
      Pictures:

Many want Power not many hold it long.........

I cant show log of flow or intake temps but you have my word and my tuners @Rayd THIS WORKS!!!
    Im selling due to bigger turbo plans. I need a 3.5' maf in my airbox, so im selling this one. Will be doing same thing as this just 3.5' maf

This is indeed one very impressive intake , IATs are exactly ambient temps flows better than many intakes

bump

someone must want a airbox that keeps IAT at ambient or below at 80/100kph and at ambient while not moving. The MAF and 3' tubing is worth $150... If you give me you stock box i will drop price to $150.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    someone must want a airbox that keeps IAT at ambient or below at 80/100kph and at ambient while not moving. The MAF and 3' tubing is worth $150... If you give me you stock box i will drop price to $150.
    Do you still have this intake?

Quote Originally Posted by iwannagiv View Post
    Do you still have this intake?
    No its gone