User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLACK FRIDAY is coming...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Dan NZ View Post
    Just out of curiosity has anyone had any experience with the Bilstein B12 Pro Kit on a 3 or can point me to a good thread about all the different options?
    Bilstein B16 Coilover Kit Mazdaspeed 3 2007 - 2009

I'm looking at that or Bilstein B8's (not on special) and King Springs but the kit is only ~$200 more shipped than 4 B8 struts with no springs.

Also does the $1000 tax cap include or exclude the freight? EG $850 + $250 freight = over the $1000
    Im pretty sure i have read the B16 kit uses the B8 type struts so that is an excellent price. but i am pretty sure they include the amount with postage to then smash with a GST..Or pm/email edge to get them to do a lower amount invoice that gets stuck on the outside of the package. But they can't just have car parts written on it, customs will want to know what the part is so it needs to be detailed on the invoice
    MPS Gen 2 2012 - i think i have Ebola

2. Default

I don't know why that link says B16 coilovers, it links to Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit Suspension Mazdaspeed 3 2007-2009

And I do mean the B12's not the 16's

Pm'ed them for a quote on a few items.... Waiting for reply - can't wait to make my new purchases...

4. Default

I bet they'd be inundated with PM's

Perhaps give them a call?

Quote Originally Posted by mech81 View Post
    Pm'ed them for a quote on a few items.... Waiting for reply - can't wait to make my new purchases...
    And they normally reply in the wee hours of the morning. Kinda exciting waking up to a pm from edge lol!

I'm still waiting for my pm, may have to go through their website. Don't want to miss out on the good deals

Quote Originally Posted by 1CMS1 View Post
    I'm still waiting for my pm, may have to go through their website. Don't want to miss out on the good deals
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=75
    12:30am there...
    Deals are on till Monday night their time
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

I have had replies everyday without problem until last night!! their BUSY! JP said products are flying out the door atm.. Be patient people

Plus Thanksgiving is a public holiday after all. Let them have their turkey lol

Quote Originally Posted by mech81 View Post
    Plus Thanksgiving is a public holiday after all. Let them have their turkey lol
    ... Just get our orders ready, before the turkey

11. Default

Are the sale prices up yet? Nothing I've been looking at seems to have changed. Maybe I'm just looking at the wrong things...

What bargains are you guys looking at?

Are the sale prices up yet? Nothing I've been looking at seems to have changed. Maybe I'm just looking at the wrong things...

What bargains are you guys looking at?
    Have to sign up to newsletter and use the coupons provided

13. Default

Have signed up to the newsletter and have done the quick coupon thing at the top of the page a few hours ago and received nothing...

Have signed up to the newsletter and have done the quick coupon thing at the top of the page a few hours ago and received nothing...
    PM them instead through here, that's what I did. I also signed up for the newsletter and received nothing, so best to pm. I will be receiving an invoice soon from edge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12