User Tag List

Thread: Airbag Suspension!

1. Default Airbag Suspension!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

So I was under my car the other day (6 MPS) and looked at how the rear suspension was set up and it got me thinking.. That spring looks rather easy to replace with an air bag to get the low that I want!

I realise that it's a very uncommon thing for the 6's but I would love to have something a little different. I realise the downfalls of air bags so I'm not looking for a lecture, but I am wondering if anyone has seen it done, and if so could you point me in that direction because I can't find any information for it!

I did come across a standard 6 over in America but I have no idea what that guy had in his mind (the car is in HORRIBLE condition) but who am I to criticise.

Cheers,
    Rob

Standard 6 coilovers fit the MPS6, so I would assume an airbag kit for a 6 should work.

But, it would be terrible, though as you've said you've probably heard those sorts of opinions on the subject. Just a word of advice, MPS sumps are expensive.

BAM!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    BAM!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
    The noise all four airbags will make after a few months driving on Aussie roads