3 33.33%
  • December 15th

2 22.22%
  • December 22nd

4 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [EOI] WA Xmas Cruise/Lunch

In for the 1st as I'll be boarding down the mountains in Niseko on the 22nd.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I'll have to read through the thread and see what dates people have thrown around to get a majority for day preference, @spooon will also have to update the first post with a list of who is in / not in etc etc.

SW highway would only happen if we did a weekend away down south, so I think we would be avoiding that at this point. But would everyone be down with something that did Midvale speed dome -> toodjay -> york -> freo?

Using the input from others in the thread and the power of google maps I should be able to knock something together for that over the weekend at some point (though finding time to test said route is not likely, so we would be running it a bit blind)
    1993 KL-ZE 626 - Written off
    2005 MPS6 - Me Boosta, GTX2867 Freektuned

@Fizzy, no worries I will update the OP.

Speed dome > Toodyay > York > Freo sounds like a plan.

I will also add a poll to sus out which date we want too. edit: It's a multi choice poll and it should put down who voted too so we can work out who's in
    Last edited by spooon; 22-11-2013 at 02:34 PM.

As its multi choice, I just place a vote for all the dates as I can make any.

bumping this up to keep it in the forefront of everyone's minds :P

leading date is the 1st of Dec

Thats terrible news for the one who is meant to be getting this map sorted and may be hungover...

We are back to 2 dates being available it seems in the Ol Poll. I say we cut it off by Thursday COB, so people have saturday to prepare if this sunday wins out, and we can get a list of who is going put into the first post by saturday... Though as a responsible adult, should I be hungover from this saturday evening I will trust you can follow the map I make, and I might try and play catch up since I see you peeps so infrequently.

Using the power of google maps I have knocked together a revision tonight, removes stopping in northam, has those roads mentioned by Fletch, and puts us back in Freo. Total of just under 300k, last leg is 150 so going to need to find a stop point in there Will also need to work out where the heck to stop in Freo, or did we want to go to the north mole like last time and then decide from there?

If anyone knows of useful carparks in York (will recycle the one from the breakfast cruise for toodjay) let me know.

Anyone who wants to view what map I have, let me know and I will shoot you a link via PM. This also lets me test if the link will work (you should then be able to push it onto your google maps compatible device as well).

*EDIT* This map is going to be untested, I think I have run these roads before, but we are trusting google to make it happen currently, really not confident of finding time to test run it (times 3 if it is going to be this sunday)

*EDIT #2 * The boys in blue will be ensuring things are nice and safe along Mundaring weir road, toodjay road and several other locations this sunday as an FYI. Just so we know when we drive past that we are safe from these LUNATICS who drive around there in their worked commodores etc etc.
    Last edited by Fizzy; 26-11-2013 at 10:54 PM.
    1993 KL-ZE 626 - Written off
    2005 MPS6 - Me Boosta, GTX2867 Freektuned

Awesome stuff, yeah I was gonna say Wednesday, but Thursday sounds good as the cut-off. As for Freo, NFI... take it on the day I guess - we could just say somewhere near the esplanade, maybe fish and chips at Cicerello's?

Also we should +1 for the 1st for Chuckie Cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie Cheese View Post
    In for the 1st as I'll be boarding down the mountains in Niseko on the 22nd.

am interested , let me know when you decide thanks

Bumping again - if you haven't ticked off your prefferred date, the cut off will be Thursday.

Bumpy bump.

Nearly time to close this off... and we're tied for 1st and 22nd.
    @Chuckie Cheese @MadAussie @DAN MPS 3 @rogwick
    and @sev
    Comon lads :P you coming too?
    Last edited by spooon; 28-11-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Working both guys. Sorry

The joys of Airport Operations... Never stops.
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 28-11-2013 at 07:23 PM.

First or 8th I can, I leave for pomland on the 12th

The people, they have spoken!

So we're gonna call it for the 1st of December... new thread will be started

Hardly decisive, however suits me!

haha yeah I know, but I was trying to overplay the democratic nature of this vote :P... or something

Yeah, alas, working on the 22nd as well :-/

Hey guys, I know I said I'm good for the 1st, and I REALLY appreciate the effort you're all making to get this happening, but I'm going to have to bail on this.

My baseball game has been changed from an afternoon start to a morning start...

I'm so sorry!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAussie View Post
    Yeah, alas, working on the 22nd as well :-/
    are you working on the 1st too?

so want to go to this, but just did coilovers, and need to get gaurds pulled and need to lift up the car another 1-2cm as its chokers now when driving. hoping i can finish in time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast