Hey guys,

I'm planning of getting some items from Edge Autosport. I remember @slixx mentioning to me that there were a few members asking around to buy his spare set of spark plugs etc.

So I'm offering to see if anyone would like to add their wish items to my parcel to help them save on postage by combining with mine. I'm doing this as a forum community favour (yes I like to help ppl) and am not in any way gaining from this other than that deep good feeling of altruism hehe

A couple of conditions:
1) You must pay a deposit for the item - 50% of the item which will be forfeited if you decide to pull out once the order is made.

2) If you are in Melbourne Victoria, I would be happy to arrange pick up for you so as to save yourself further postage.

3) If you are out of Melbourne, it would be best if you try to arrange a courier for them to pick up your items to get them to you - frankly I think it may be too much a hassle for you but I'm still willing to open this up so to benefit as many ppl as possible.

4) If you are needing this part urgently, I suggest that you get the items from Edge yourself as I'll be unpacking this slowly and getting the items out to ppl in my hobby time but certainly by 2 weeks.

5) The postage that Edge charges for your item will be borne by you but hopefully by compiling it all into one it will become much cheaper (i've already gotten a postage quote for my items)

I would advocate that small to medium sized items like spark plugs and so forth to make it easier for me to store your items till the time you pick them up. As with my reputation on this forum, the Victorian guys on here that can vouch for me so I will say I will not do a runner with your money.

Let me know what you guys think and I'm open to suggestions and will implement if its a good idea.

Cheers
Dennis