User Tag List

Thread: Car installation Melbourne (offer)

1. Default Car installation Melbourne (offer)

Hi guys I'm new to the forum and recently purchased an 05 mps 6. This forum has been really helpful in helping make a decision on these awesome toys so in turn thought I might help back a few members.
    I'm a professional installation technician, I install from Audio to reversing sensors upgrade alarms aftermarket, gauges(electrical part only) and much more. So please do not hesitate if you are around the south east area to pm or even if you have any questions just ask. Members on thozmps receive a 20% discount on installation price. Regards "Fabtech installations"

Awesome. Welcome to the club!!

3. Default

Shame you're not closer to me, welcome mate!

Welcome to the Ozmps family!! Join the guys for a Vic meetup on the 19th this month

Welcome - yes come along on the 19th, you might drum up some business

What sort of prices for splits/amp/sub installs bud? Have some gear I CBF installing myself lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

7. Default

Thanks guys really feeling the warm welcome. Yeah I saw the Vic meet on the 19th I might pop by. @dazza
    Splits around $70
    Sub amp $110

Trying to stay half price of the Autobarn I used to work at. Cheers guys.

Welcome mate!

Quote Originally Posted by fabtech View Post
    Thanks guys really feeling the warm welcome. Yeah I saw the Vic meet on the 19th I might pop by. @dazza
    Splits around $70
    Sub amp $110

Trying to stay half price of the Autobarn I used to work at. Cheers guys.
    Sounds pretty good, I've already mounted the sub in the shelf myself with a spacer, have 4ga wiring kit just need splits and amp put in and wired up to heaadunit
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

Can you install my preamp? And how much lol

Got rice bitch?!?