User Tag List

Thread: Panelbeater/Spray painter Canberra

Default Panelbeater/Spray painter Canberra

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows a good panel beater/spray painter in Canberra?.

Cheers

i know the people who fixed @Vanq's 8 post kanga hits did an awesome job...
    i'll flick him a message tomorrow

If Nathan is happy that's a good enough recommendation for me.

Wish I could remember the name of the shop at fyshwick that repaired my SP23. So I could tell you to keep well away from them

Edwards in Fyshwick did a good job on my old 323. They are also in Belco now. I've heard other's who were less than impressed by them so consider this a mixed review.

I would steer clear of Fuller Bros in Belco. Had a bad experience with them several years ago and never heard a good IRL review from their other customers.

Do you need panel beating, electrical AND paint or just paint? It can be hard to find a place that's excellent at all of the above but if you just need paint, that's an easier recommendation to source.

That's all I can contribute.

Canberra Automotive Refinisher's in Belconnen (just near the carlovers car wash)...the 8 has been there twice, both requiring paint work, and the job has been both flawless and fast.

I wouldn't take her back anywhere else!

Quote Originally Posted by countrychic View Post
    Edwards in Fyshwick did a good job on my old 323. They are also in Belco now. I've heard other's who were less than impressed by them so consider this a mixed review.

I would steer clear of Fuller Bros in Belco. Had a bad experience with them several years ago and never heard a good IRL review from their other customers.

Do you need panel beating, electrical AND paint or just paint? It can be hard to find a place that's excellent at all of the above but if you just need paint, that's an easier recommendation to source.

That's all I can contribute.
    Thanks heaps guys. @countrychic I require both minor panel damage and paint, have gotten a quote from prestige in Hume and a place in Fyshwick but still waiting to hear back from the one in Fyshwick.
    | 2005 MPS 6 | BNR Stage 3 | Cobb AP | AEM DAI | CP-E TIP | CP-E TMIC | Autotech HPFP | CP-E DP | CPE CBE | H&R Coils | SPC Ball Joints | DBA Slotted Rotors | HKS SSQ BOV | Cobb EBC | LED Tail Lights | Black Powder Coated Rims | Corksport Front Strut | CP-E Rear Engine Mount | CP-E Injector Seals | Denso Spark Plugs | stratified tuned 220kw |

My car is getting repaired at Menzies Autocraft in Fyshwick - opposite Toy World.

My best mate used to to work there and even though he had a falling out with the boss, he still recommended them to me.

Wont have any input until mid December when my car is finished, but they've been extremely good to deal with so far

Cheers man, I think I saw you on Friday in manuka at the shell servo?. Off topic but dies anyone know if the speed 6 is in the new forza??

Nope but its in GT6.
    Yet GT has no Mazdaspeed 3 and Forza has Gen1 and Gen2 (I assume as previous Forza has them)

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Cheers man, I think I saw you on Friday in manuka at the shell servo?. Off topic but dies anyone know if the speed 6 is in the new forza??
    Nah wasn't me...car has no rego at the moment. Just got it inspected and passed on Monday thanks to DynoTune