User Tag List

Thread: Halloween Sale at EdgeAutosport

1. Default Halloween Sale at EdgeAutosport

Just wanted to let you guys know that we will be having a Halloween Sale on the 31st of this month which is this coming Thursday.

Time Frame:
    The sale will last from 12:00 am Thursday morning through 11:59pm Thursday night.

Sale Includes:
    Almost everything on the website will be on sale.

Discount Amount:
    Most items on the website will be 10% off website prices.

I will be adding a coupon code to this post tomorrow evening that will be activated at the start of the sale.

Happy Halloween!

Alright, the coupon codes are as follows.

TrickorTreat =
    10% off most items on the website. There are some that do not apply like ACT and Rally Armor for example. This code will not work for ATP Turbo's either.

SmellMyFeet =
    5% off ATP bolt on turbo kits (both ewg and iwg). In order to get the discount on the turbo, you will need to order it separately from any other items since you can't stack coupon codes on the website.

Let me know if you have any questions!
    Last edited by EdgeAutosport.com; 31-10-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Brb, going to get some money to start throwing it at my screen...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Here we go again
    Time to start looking what I need

Damn you lol. Just spent a packet the other week....

Dammit im poor, stupid ute has been taking all my monies. Mazda feels unloved

Oh hoping to get my 3k this arvo from selling my dirt bike.... please please I want to spend money

sent from my prison cell

7. Default

I tried to stop it! *sob*

oh great time to spend some money :P

Default Halloween Sale at EdgeAutosport

Still waiting to hear back about the faulty Wilwood BBK, so I won't be ordering anything from edge until we see a resolution.

FYI - I strongly recommend against ordering the 4pot fronts during this sale. Everything else - go for gold! :P

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bodyboardingbum View Post
    Still waiting to hear back about the faulty Wilwood BBK, so I won't be ordering anything from edge until we see a resolution.

FYI - I strongly recommend against ordering the 4pot fronts during this sale. Everything else - go for gold! :P
    We are not allowing anyone to purchase the 4pot kit until it is resolved. We are also doing some of our own testing to see if we can speed things along. We will also be testing the 6pot kit to make sure those will work too even though we have had some customers confirm fitment.

Alright, the coupon codes are as follows.

TrickorTreat = 10% off most items on the website. There are some that do not apply like ACT and Rally Armor for example. This code will not work for ATP Turbo's either.

SmellMyFeet = 5% off ATP bolt on turbo kits (both ewg and iwg). In order to get the discount on the turbo, you will need to order it separately from any other items since you can't stack coupon codes on the website.

Let me know if you have any questions!

11. Default

Cheers guys just ordered my fuel pump internals, is the express shipping option really overnight I have enough problems with this option in Australia. Let alone from the USA!

Quote Originally Posted by son of eevil View Post
    Cheers guys just ordered my fuel pump internals, is the express shipping option really overnight I have enough problems with this option in Australia. Let alone from the USA!
    DHL Express orders generally take 3-5 working days.
    BK MPS3 Sports - Work Meister S1R
    CP-e Catalogue. JDM Goodies.

Cobb ap?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

14. Default

The Express shipping option is priced to be equivalent to DHL which is what we typically use. It will be 4-5 business days.

Quote Originally Posted by Frangles View Post
    Cobb ap?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    As per Cobb's map policy I can't confirm that the AP is included in this sale.

But I'm not denying it either

I caved in... fairly quickly... NGK spark plugs. RMM and fuel pump internals....

16. Default

Cheers guys got the HPFP internals yesterday, now I just need the tools and the time

Cheers guys got the HPFP internals yesterday, now I just need the tools and the time

I can bring you needed sockets tonight if you want

18. Default

Holy shit that would make my day I was going to head out to Bunning with a shopping list. If you could that'd be awesome

How long does it take? I was budgeting about an hour?

Holy shit that would make my day I was going to head out to Bunning with a shopping list. If you could that'd be awesome

How long does it take? I was budgeting about an hour?
    I'd give it 2 cause you don't want to rush it.
    I'll bring the stuff for you tonight and tell ya what to do, (or could give you a hand with it some day).
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Big shout out to the boys at Edge - my new parts arrived today in really quick timeframe from the US - clearly customer service is second to none with these guys.

Happy customer here.