User Tag List

Thread: 2015 Ford Mustang

Default 2015 Ford Mustang

Apparently Ford Australia will be replacing the XR6 and XR8 with this

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2013/10/...23-995-7716870

Falcon is good until 2016 with a facelift due next year.
    I can't wait for the mustang, that article conveniently left out the GT and above models.
    I've got a thing for the current generation GT500..
    660HP for 55k USD.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Don't know if anyone has actually looked closely at a current Mustang or sat in one. but if the new one is built anything like the old ones people will be crying for the Falcon back very quickly. They make Falcons look like a Rolls Royce.
    Lets not forget Ford Australias last attempt at importing the Mustang. They couldn't handle Australias climate and fell apart pretty quickly.

Ford hasn't mentioned anything about the big powered Mustang derivitives yet. Most i've seen from Ford themselves is about the 4cylinder. Same as current Falcon/Focus ST. I don't think Australians are going to take to the idea of a 4 cylinder Mustang. But watch out MX5 and Toyobaru BR86Z the hairdressers will have a new car of choice
    2013 Ford Focus ST - Performance Blue, Cobb AP

Gone 2006 3 MPS Sports - True Red, Koni FSD shocks, in dash OEM look Ebay GPS/DVD, Hypertech, RX8 Rims

4. Default

I wish they'd stick the F6 turbo inline 6 engine into the 'Stang. Would make for some interesting variations.

I don't see how some US models would fail so much in Oz, I mean, the US has plenty of deserts for cars to boil in, humid southern conditions with terrible roads to kill any handling, freezing northern conditions... it's the UV factor that I think kills cars.

*edit* @Jmac don't forget that for a simple bit of paperwork, importing one to Aus and having it on a special "lease" deal will net you the car cheaper than you could get one new over here!!! I'm still dreaming of my '64-'66 model though... any model... coupe, fastback, convertible, auto, manual, I just don't care...
    3 MPS - Rolling on Pirelli PZero Neros, sitting on Bilstein B12's, stock internals... still makes me smile with the Zoom Zoom.

2dr may be a problem in AUS
    We tend to go for 4drs here

They released photos of this yesterday. So much want. Even has independant rear suspension.

much handling, many burnouts.

Come on lotto, I need a stang.